Bank Alpinum is the twelfth largest bank in Liechtenstein (in terms of total assets). Bank Alpinum is a member of the Liechtenstein Personal Deposit Guarantee. The bank is a part of the TransInvest Holding AG holding (a holding turnover is more than 1,1 billion CHF).
The bank is considered highly reliable and has a reputation as a good financial partner, so, having decided to set up a company in Liechtenstein, consider opening a bank account with Alpinum Bank.
Alpinum Bank was founded in 2001 in Vaduz, the main activity is the asset management, as well as an investment consulting. The Bank is a member of the Deposit Guarantee and Investor Compensation Fund.
Opening an account with Alpinum Bank will be a profitable decision, if you intend to establish a company in Liechtenstein.
Accounts are opened for both legal entities and individuals in EUR, CHF and USD, without any recommendation.
In addition to personal or corporate accounts, there is another possibility to open a merchant account with Alpinum Bank.
This service will be especially attractive to you, if you are engaged in various types of e-commerce. At the same time, opening a merchant account with a bank of Europe, especially, opening an account in Liechtenstein, in such a prestigious jurisdiction, only confirm the seriousness of your company and its high level.
Experts of YB Case note: today you can open an account with Alpinum Bank, if you are planning to register an enterprise in Europe. In addition, we focus our customers on the fact, that, if you want to open a bank account in Liechtenstein, especially open an account with Bank Alpinum, the first deposit will be 8635 EUR. At the same time, the bank will refund your funds, if it cannot make a positive decision about opening an account for you or your company.
Opening a bank account with Alpinum Bank remotely is possible. The term will be up to 3 weeks, the minimum balance is 5000 EUR.
YB Case specialists will provide you with support services in registering a company in Liechtenstein and qualified advice on opening accounts with banks in Liechtenstein.
- a friendly customer support;
- each client is assigned a personal manager;
- a full range of standard banking services;
- personal, corporate accounts for trading;
- bank employees speak in English, German, Russian;
- a modern management of a project portfolio;
- international payment transactions;
- pawnshop loans;
- professional investment advice;
- the asset structuring;
- a custody of bank securities;
- credit, debit cards;
- the insurance;
- bank guarantees;
- Internet banking;
- a financial planning;
- a strategic planning of real estate;
- opening an account without a personal presence.
A bank commission for incoming payments is 0,1% of the total amount, and outgoing is 0,1% of the total amount.The fee for servicing corporate accounts is 1,500 CHF/per year, the closure of an account is 1,500 CHF, the commission for opening an account is 1,000 CHF. The amount of the minimum balance is equal to 5000 USD/EUR/CHF.
- a certificate of registration;
- constituent documents, a Charter;
- a copy of the corporate structure of the company;
- documents, confirming the appointment of the company directors, secretary (if any);
- documents, confirming the location of the office;
- a license (if necessary).
Each director/shareholder/secretary must submit the following documents:
- a copy of a notarized passport (the passport must be signed, the signature must match the signature in the application form);
- as a verification of the address of the place of residence, it is necessary to provide a notarized copy of the utility bill (not older than 3 months);
- a power of attorney (if necessary).
Documents, that are not in English must be accompanied by a notarized translation.
A cost is 1500 EUR. The term is 10 days.