Banque Cantonale de Genève (BCGE) is the cantonal bank of Geneva. Opening an account with BCGE Bank will be a prestigious solution for foreign entrepreneurs, who decide to establish a company in Switzerland.
To make a DECIDING to open an account in Switzerland with BCGE Bank, we offer you to familiarize yourself with its history:
- It was created in 1994 as a result of the merger of CEG Genève and Banque hypothécaire du Canton de Genève.
- BCGE Bank has 21 branches in the canton of Geneva. Bank branches are located in Dubai, Hong Kong and Paris.
- The institution owns 7,2 million registered shares, which are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
The initial goal of the institution is the development of the canton of Geneva. Important values are: a high-quality customer service, an independence, a transparency and professionalism. In this case, you can open an account in Switzerland and get more than 20 different business services to meet the needs of your business.
- Opening a personal account with Swiss BCGE provides for such areas as daily banking services, a financial planning, a private banking and a private financing, as well as investment (investments include trading in securities and securities).
- Opening a corporate account with BCGE Bank gives you the opportunity to receive such services as: a company financing, the international trade financing, an asset management, a bank insurance, a corporate consulting. The bank also offers financial services for stock markets, online Forex platforms, lending for international trade.
- A prestigiousness and reliable rating among other banking institutions;
- Transfers in the following currencies are available: CHF, EUR, USD, GBP, JPY and CAD;
- A possibility of receiving a corporate Mastercard;
- Providing more than 20 types of financial services;
- Online banking;
- The ability to open an account with BCGE Bank remotely (in Switzerland) with professional assist f YB Case specialists.
Standard rates, if you open an account with BCGE:
- For transfers in CHF – 0,00%, EUR – 0,00%, USD – 0,30%;
- SEPA transfers – 1 CHF;
- SWIFT – 21 CHF;
- A commission for opening an account is 0 EUR;
- A monthly service fee depends on the investments, that you are ready to leave on your account.
AN APPLICATION REVIEW PERIOD IS 2-3 WEEKSA cost of qualified full assistance in opening a corporate account in Switzerland depends on the type of your company, its activities, as well as a scope of your business.
Please note, that registering a company in Switzerland, as well as opening an account with a Swiss bank remotely is possible with professional support of specialized YB Case experts.
To get more detailed information on preparing the necessary documents, as well as requirements, that may be provided by the bank, you can use any communication method convenient for you.
We will provide full support in opening an account with Swiss banks and setting up a company in Switzerland.