For the entrepreneurs, who wish to open an account in the Republic of Belarus remotely, we propose to pay attention to the BTA Bank.
The Bank has been a full-service financial institution, since 2002. Until 2008, it was known as Astana Exim Bank.
If you intend to open an account for a company in the Republic of Belarus, YB Case specialists are ready to provide you with qualified assistance in selecting a bank in accordance with the specifics of your business activity.
When planning to open an account with BTA Bank, consider the following:
- Belarusian BTA is a subsidiary of Kazakh BTA;
- The main office is located in Minsk;
- The bank also has extended its network to Ukraine, the Russian Federation, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan;
- Since 2013, the bank is a licensed financial institution in Belarus;
- The main strategy of the bank is aimed at the segment of small and medium-sized businesses, dealing with private clients.
- International payments are 0,15% (min – 30 USD, max – 150 USD).
- An account maintenance fee is not charged.
- If you decide to open a corporate account with the BTA Bank, then one of the advantages will be the ability to open a Belarusian bank account without a visit;
- You can carry out any foreign exchange operations;
- There is a possibility of making deposits in BYR, USD, EUR, RUB.
- Opening an account with the BTA Bank is available for European companies (including LPs), companies registered in island jurisdictions, Asian companies (including Hong Kong) and for companies with licensed activities.
- Opening a bank account in Belarus without a personal presence is possible both for residents and non-residents.
- The Articles of Association;
- Company Registration Certificate;
- Extract from the registry (not older than 3 months);
- A document confirming the appointment of the director.
The bank has the right to request additional documents. For more detailed information, we recommend you contacting our experts for individual advice on opening an account in the Republic of Belarus.
If you want to open an account with the BTA Bank in Belarus remotely, then YB Case specialists are ready to provide you with professional aid in preparation and submission of all necessary documents during the account opening.
You can order our services by contacting us in any way convenient for you.