Portugal is a prospective state with a stable economy which is among the top 10 countries for doing business. Many foreign investors are interested in registering a company in Portugal and opening an account in a Portuguese bank.
Their interest is explained by a number of advantages provided by this state: low taxes, low operating expenses, a positive attitude of the country's government authorities to business of non-residents etc.
The banking sector of the state is dynamically developing and offers many interesting and advantageous offers. If you want to open an account for a company in Portugal, then we advise you to open an account with Novo Banco.
Novo Banco is a Portuguese bank that was founded in 2014. The head office is located in Lisbon. The bank was opened to save the assets of one of the country's oldest banks, Banco Espírito Santo (BES).
Novo Banco provides a full list of services and products for individuals and legal entities. The bank has an English-speaking staff. If you decide to open a corporate account with Novo Banco, then our qualified specialists will assist you in this matter.
First of all, contact our experts to get the full amount of information about doing business in this jurisdiction. We provide full support at every stage of opening an account in Portugal, and also assist you in filling out a bank form and preparing all the necessary documents.
- The beneficiary's documents (a copy of a passport, a confirmation of residence address);
- Details of the company: a structure, activities, partners, customers, other sources of profit;
- Details of the company: structure, activities, partners, customers, other sources of profit;
- A Certificate of Good Standing (if the company has been operating for more than 1 year);
- All documents must be certified by an apostille;
- Perhaps the bank will ask for additional information.
We draw your attention to the fact, that with qualified assist of our experts you have an opportunity to open a corporate account with Novo Banco (Portugal) remotely.
The customers planning to open an account with a Portuguese bank will be able to use Internet banking services. Novo Banco provides high-quality online banking.
This is a special proven and secure system, which is accessed by using one-off codes. Owing to this service, you can be calm about the reliability of any banking operations.
Transfers are carried out remotely, what is important for foreign businessmen.
Businessmen, planning to open an account for a company with Novo Banco, should know the following:
- There are no requirements for a minimum balance;
- The account maintenance fee is 50 EUR/per month;
- Initial deposit is 0 EUR;
- Minimum turnover is 1 million EUR;
- The terms of money transfers are 1-2 days;
- Incoming payments: up to 50 000 EUR – 3.75 EUR. In the amount of over 50 000 EUR – 0.25%, but not more than 110 EUR.
- Outgoing payments: up to 50 000 EUR – 0 EUR. In the amount of over 50 000 EUR – 10 EUR.
Those, who are intended to open an account for a company in Europe can take advantage of the YB Case professional support services in the account opening with Portuguese banks. We carry out our work promptly and efficiently.