Opening a corporate bank account in Europe is one of the most cost-effective and advantageous solutions to date. Many European banks offer debit cards such as Visa or MasterCard to their customers once an account is successfully open.
In order to start processing Visa card transactions, our clients need to open a corporate bank account. This brief review contains a list of European banks that provide the opportunity to open a corporate bank account in Europe with subsequent connection to the global electronic payment network VisaNet.
VisaNet IAT (International ACH (the Automated Clearinghouse) Transaction) code is the opportunity to start making international money transfers. The IAT (International ACH Transaction) is the new Standard Entry Class (SEC), which replaces the CBR and PBR SEC codes that are in use today. Nowadays, many financial institutions in the USA receive international payments that cannot be properly identified. The new IAT code was specifically developed to deal with such situation. You can connect to VisaNet on your own in one of the banks mentioned below. The chances, that you will succeed with opening a corporate bank account for a non-resident company are rather slim, therefore we strongly recommend you registering a company in a relevant jurisdiction.
In order to connect to VisaNet, we suggest our professional assistance in registering a business in a country with the maximum number of potential partners and opening a bank account in the same state.
- Register a company in Germany and open an account with HSBC (Germany) / open an account with City Bank (Germany) / open an account with Barclays Bank (Germany) / open an account with BNP Paribas (Germany) / open an account with Standart Bank (Germany).
- Register a company in Switzerland and open an account with Barclays Bank (Switzerland) / open an account with Standart Bank (Switzerland).
- Register a company in Singapore and open an account with BNP Paribas (Singapore) / open an account with J.P. Morgan (Singapore) / open an account with OCBC Bank Singapore / open an account with UBS (Singapore).
- Register a company in the United Kingdom and open an account with Barclays Bank UK / open an account with ING Bank (UK).
- Register a company in Belgium and open an account with HSBC Belgium.
- Register a company in the Netherlands and open an account with HSBC Bank (Holland).
- Register a company in France and open an account with BNP Paribas (France).
- Register a company in Ajman (the UAE) and open an account with Emirates NBD.
A company in Europe is a unique opportunity to take your business to the next level.
Our experienced specialists will provide you with professional advice on choosing the best jurisdiction to open an account in Europe for a non-resident company, as well as a list of banking institutions that offer cooperation to such companies.
We would like to repeat, that the best solution would be to register a company and open a corporate bank account in the same country.
All banking institutions that provide the opportunity to open a corporate account in Europe for non-residents comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules, that are intended to prevent money laundering and other international illegal practices.
Our experts are perfectly aware of the favorable foreign jurisdictions to register your company, that would allow you to enjoy the advantages of the centralized and modular payments network VisaNet to the fullest extent.
For more information, please ask for advice on connecting to VisaNet from our experts, using contacts on the site.
Consultation Fee on the above issue: EUR 350 / hour