Marshall Islands is a member of the United Nations. At a high level of development are: services, an agriculture, a tourism, the transport, a fishing. Entrepreneurs from around the world are interested in setting up a company on the Marshall Islands, such high demand has contributed to a cost-effective business environment.
- A fast registration process;
- The territorial tax principle;
- Filing an annual financial report is not required;
- The minimum set of documents;
- A nominal service is available;
- Lack of a currency control;
- No requirements for an authorized capital.
If you want to register a commercial enterprise on the Marshall Islands, you must choose one of the legal forms. IBC is the most popular form.
- A min number of directors/shareholders is 1;
- You should register an office;
- To hire a local licensed agent and a secretary;
- To register a unique name in Latin with a mention of a legal form at the end;
- To prepare standard documentation:
- a photocopy of the passport, certified by a notary;
- a power of attorney;
- a document with an apostille, confirming the beneficiary's place of residence.
A taxation and reporting
Companies, registered in the Marshall Islands, are not taxed, if they operate outside the jurisdiction.
There are no requirements for financial reporting and auditing.
In order to register a commercial enterprise on the Marshals successfully, you must have an experience and knowledge. Qualified specialists of YB Case will assist you with this process. Our experts will provide professional support/consulting services for setting up a business on Marshals and in other jurisdictions.