Our experts draw an attention of businessmen, who want to set up a company in Albania, this material may be useful for you.
- Double taxation avoidance agreements (signed with more than 35 countries);
- A low income tax rate and personnel costs;
- The access to Europe and the Balkan Peninsula;
- There is no currency control.
When establishing an enterprise in Albania, our specialists recommend you to familiarize yourself with tax duties of this jurisdiction:
- A corporate fee is 15%;
- The tax rate of 5% (with the annual income from 60,000 euros) and 0% (with the annual profit of 36,000 euros);
- The rate of value added tax is 20%;
- Reduced by 7% tax fees are valid for non-residents, who have decided to set up a commercial organization in the FZ of Albania (first 5 years).
An investor, who wishes to establish an Albanian enterprise, must, first, determine what type of company he wants to register:
- FZ company - AFC;
- A representative office.
The first legal form is the most common in Albania, as it has a flexible corporate structure, a reduced liability for investors.
- Owning an enterprise can be done by one person or partners;
- All company documentation must be notarized;
- You must register the ITN (Individual Taxpayer Number);
- An authorized fund and bank statements are required;
- It is necessary to go through the registration process in tax, social authorities and the employment department.
Planning to open a business in Albania, we recommend you to order personal advice on registering an Albanian company with YB Case experts.
Our specialists will help you with all necessary documents, will assist in opening a corporate account in an Albanian bank, in obtaining a license in Albania.
You can contact us at contacts, indicated on our site.