Estonia (a full name is the Republic of Estonia) is a progressive state. The stable political and economic situation, as well as a membership in the European Union create excellent conditions for a business development. Many entrepreneurs seek to register a company in Estonia, since in this jurisdiction this type of activity is regulated at the legislative level.
- The ability to exchange cryptocurrencies without the participation of third parties.
- Creating an electronic wallet.
- New business contacts.
- A high level of the reputation among partners and customers.
We advise you to choose this Baltic country, because state authorities have officially recognized the following:
- Bitcoin is an alternative to fiat money and other means of payment.
- Bitcoin is a means of payment.
- Token is an ICO financial instrument in Estonia.
To set up a company in Estonia under cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to take into account and observe following nuances:
- A registered capital is from 2,500 euros.
- The term for obtaining a license in Estonia: one and a half months (if you have the e-resident card).
- When registering a company and a license, a personal presence is not required.
If you want to obtain a license for a crypto exchanger in Estonia quickly and efficiently, then contact team of our company for the professional help. We will provide accompanying services at each stage of registration.
- A preparation of articles of association and regulations in accordance with the Estonian law.
- Full services for obtaining a license in Estonia.
- Filling out documents and applications for a license.
- A representation of the company on the basis of a power of attorney before state authorities.
- The analysis and recommendations for amending the business plan to meet all requirements of the local regulator, which must be submitted to obtain a license.
- In addition, experienced specialists of our company will be able to help with such additional services like:
- Registering the e-residence in Estonia (suitable for every businessman, who is not a resident of the Republic of Estonia). This procedure will take approximately 21 days. The state duty is 100 euros.
- A help with drafting AML.
- A consulting on all nuances of doing business in Estonia.
If you want to practice ICO in Estonia, you should know how this process looks like:
- To get an e-resident card. Fill out the application on the website: https://apply.gov.ee/, wait 3 weeks.
- We submit the information on your receipt of an e-resident card, help in registering a company under an ICO in Estonia for a local resident (in this case, we can open a bank account in Estonia before obtaining a license) and assist in re-registering a company on you, after receiving the e-resident card.
- The information, that you have applied for an e-resident card (if we submit, it is not necessary);
- A notarized copy of the passport of the beneficiary (beneficiaries);
- A notarized photocopy of the bank statement;
- A business plan. This document should include the information, that you plan to conduct crypto activities in Estonia.
- We can request additional documents from you.
- After registering the company, we will send an application to obtain a license for crypto exchange in Estonia.
To register a company in Estonia successfully, contact YB Case. The established contacts and many years of experience give us the opportunity to resolve any issue quickly and efficiently.