Germany is one of the most developed states not only in Europe, but throughout the world. It is an economically and politically stable country with a high international status. The main reason for registering a business in Germany is the image of a reliable country and an impeccable government. Germany is a member of the EU, the G8.
- Germany is a country, that does not suffer from a corruption, re-election, revolutions, it is a truly stable state.
- Enterprises, that have an impact on the economies of underdeveloped regions and companies, that have a need in a modernization, can rely on government subsidies.
- Favorable conditions for opening a German holding company.
- The banking sector offers long-term loans with minimal interest rates.
- The possibility of opening company branches in any of the EU countries.
- After three years of successful business activity, it becomes possible to obtain the right to permanent y reside in Germany.
- Lack of currency control.
- The possibility of using a nominee service.
- Entrepreneurs must pay high taxes strictly on time (approximately 50% of profit).
- A high competition (according to preliminary data, approximately 50% of German business belongs to foreigners).
The German government is very open to starting all kinds of businesses - no matter what your residency is. If you opt to register a company in Germany, you will decide in favor of a country, offering a high quality of life and a fairly stable economic environment. In addition, Germany's culture and friendliness make her attractive to turn an attention to registering a commercial enterprise in Germany.
Individuals or legal entities, wishing to set up a commercial firm in Germany, should receive expert advice on legislation, accounting and taxation. Turning to the competent specialists of YB Case, you will learn all nuances of establishing a German company.
A registration of a residence permit in Germany is not necessary in order to become the director of a local German company. At the moment, it is not possible to register a company in Germany remotely.
A taxation of German companies cannot be called one of the lowest. A value added tax is 19%. Having become our client, we can tell you how to reduce the VAT rate to 0% for some types of companies.
Types of companies:
- Limited Liability Company;
- Joint-Stock Company;
- GmbH & Co. KG;
The authorized fund will start from 1 €, depending on the legal type of a company in Germany, chosen by you.
A registered address in Germany is a prerequisite. If you plan to register a company in Germany, we advise you to open a corporate account with a German bank. Banking institutions are rarely quite loyally placed with a remote account in a local bank.
A shareholders meeting is possible anywhere in the world. The number of directors in order to register a company in Germany cannot be less than 1 person of any residence.
YB Case will offer you a list of banks, that are positive about remote account opening in Germany. Contact us by any form of feedback.