If you need recommendations on buying a property abroad, we recommend you familiarizing yourself with this material.
- to live in their own house in any country, they like (on an ongoing basis or only during their travel/vacation);
- to register a company abroad and use real estate as an office, the warehouse, etc.;
- to make a long-term investment in real estate abroad (for rental/subsequent sale).
Those, who plan to deal in real estate in Europe or other popular jurisdictions should note, that if you invest in real estate abroad for rent, you get such advantages:
- the possibility of obtaining an official source of income (by leasing premises);
- the presence of official income (and its taxation) greatly simplifies obtaining a residence permit in many European countries.
However, if you decide to buy a property abroad, please note, that there are several nuances, that you may encounter: restrictions and special requirements of local laws, difficulties with paperwork and a dishonesty of realtors and sellers.
In order to avoid such problems, you can request for individual advice on working with real estate deals in various jurisdictions from of professional experts. YB Case specialists have the extensive experience in resolving these issues, as well as related to them.
- due diligence of transactions for the purchase of real estate abroad;
- professional support for negotiations to agree on the terms of the transaction;
- legal examination of all accompanying documents.
For more information, we recommend ordering advice of a specialized expert on the acquisition of real estate abroad.