Bahrain (the full name of the Kingdom of Bahrain) is a country, that is Arab state. An interesting and strategically important point: the presence of an automobile connection in the form of a bridge with Saudi Arabia. The capital and largest city is Manama. A currency is Bahrain dinar. An official language is Arabic. The government has a positive attitude towards foreign investors, which they consider Bahrain to be an excellent alternative to the UAE. That is why many of our customers want to register a company in Bahrain or to open a corporate account in Bahrain.
- It is easy to extract funds from regional subsidiaries in the form of dividends and royalties.
- Compared to the UAE it has a low-cost real estate and labor.
- A legal tax reduction.
- A direct path and connection with Saudi Arabia.
- A developed infrastructure.
- The presence of a large oil and gas field, discovered in 2018.
- A company may be wholly non-resident.
- The process of registering business in the Kingdom of Bahrain is simpler, than in other Arab jurisdictions.
- Free zones in Bahrain (we can say, that Bahrain is one big Free Zone).
- A Limited Liability Company;
- A Joint Stock Company (Bahrain Shareholding Company);
- A Personal company (Single person company);
If you are interested in registering a firm in Bahrain, then YB Case specialists will provide you with professional advice and support services at all stages of business registration abroad.
- A manager, who is not a partner and will perform management: at least 1.
- There are no requirements for the Board of Directors (up to 10 members).
- Shareholders: not less than 2, but not more than 50.
- Minimum capital is 20 thousand Bahrain dinars (approximately 53,000 US dollars).
- A capital is divided into equal parts.
- Entrepreneurs will be able to register a commercial firm in Bahrain, when the parts are distributed among partners.
- A real office space in Bahrain.
- To ensure that income is not taxed, activities must be carried out outside the country (except for licensed activities).
- The name must contain the words: Company with limited liability.
- Without an appropriate license, you cannot start banking and insurance activities in Bahrain.
- A registration term from 30 days.
- Documents of beneficiaries, directors, shareholders, that will confirm the identity of each.
- A business plan.
To register a partnership in Bahrain or to set up a company in Bahrain, please call YB Case experts at the specified contacts on the website. We can provide you with support services in opening a business abroad as soon as possible, and also we will take into account all your goals, opportunities and priorities.
In addition, we offer advice on opening accounts in American banks, only proven and relevant solutions for both private entrepreneurs and companies.