Belarus is an independent country located in the Eastern Europe. Registering a business in Belarus is considered as a fast and easy procedure.
You can set up a company in Belarus as:
In order to open an LLC in Belarus, you must have at least one founder and one shareholder. Share capital should not be lower than 1 €.
The founder of a Belarusian international company can also create a private unitary enterprise in Belarus.
Also, please note that:
- The state fee for opening a Belarusian company is about 36 €;
- It is necessary to pay the share capital in order to set up a public joint-stock company in Belarus in the amount of 3,900 €;
- In order to open a closed joint-stock company in Belarus it is necessary to contribute the share capital in the amount of 900 €;
- A Belarusian joint-stock company must have at least 2 shareholders.
At the moment, the main advantage for companies with foreign investment is the possibility to defer payment of 50% of the initial share capital for 2 years.
* This benefit does not apply to open joint stock companies with foreign investments, which must fully form the share capital before they can be registered in Belarus.
In order to register a Belarusian company, you need to:
- Choose the company name;
- Pay the state registration fee;
- Submit documents to state registration authorities;
- Make a seal for the company;
- Open a corporate account in Belarusian bank.
If you are interested in setting up a company in Belarus, then you can receive a qualified advice and legal support from experienced YB Case on all of the above services.
- Taxes are quite democratic in Belarus, since the total corporate tax is 18%. This means that Belarus is 58th overall in terms of corporate tax rates worldwide;
- The corporate income tax for bank institutions and insurance companies is 25%;
- WHT on interest – 10%, on dividends – 12%, on royalties – 15%.
All owners must visit the country and submit the necessary documents to state authorities. However, the YB Case team will provide qualified legal assistance in obtaining a power of attorney for registering a Belarusian company remotely.
- Beneficiaries must provide the passport copies and a certified translation of it into Russian or Belarusian if they are non-residents;
- One of the owners should represent the interests of the company in the state register.
Those who are planning to set up a Belarusian company, should provide us with following documents:
- An application;
- Articles of Association (2 copies);
- Electronic version of the Articles of Association (on a CD);
- Payment confirmation of state duty.
The registration period takes only 1 day.
In order to request for advice from YB Case experts on registering a business in Belarus and opening an account for a Belarusian company, please use the contacts listed on our site.