Raiffeisen bank was established in 2001 in Belgrade (Serbia). It is a leading state bank, that is founded with 100% foreign capital.
Its banking structure offers foreign customers, who wish to open an account with Raiffeisen bank, a large list of services, that comply with Western standards of service. Among the main, developed segments of banking are:
- a corporate banking;
- the retail;
- the investment banking.
Serbia is a promising country in southeastern Europe. It is not included in the “blacklists” and has a positive trend in the economy. It is planned, that the state will become a member of the European Union by 2025.
- register an account for an Irish partnership in Serbia, as well as an account for a Scottish/Canadian partnership in Serbia;
- open an account for LTD in Serbia;
- open a bank account in Serbia remotely.
The main advantage today is that Serbia has not signed an agreement on the automatic exchange of tax information. This means, that information about accounts and their owners will not be sent to the tax authorities of other states.
To open an account with Raiffeisen bank, contact our professional team. We will provide you with qualified advice on all the nuances on opening an account in Serbia. Our support service in opening a Serbian account includes professional assistance in preparing all necessary documents.
- a copy of the passport;
- the proof of the existence of the company, issued by the commercial register in the country of registration of the company, if the company belongs to another company or companies, they need the same document (these certificates must be new, not older than 3 months);
- cards with samples of signatures and seals;
- a statement of a company representative;
- the agreement with the bank;
- a power of attorney signed by the client;
- the application for participation.
The package of documents must be notarized and translated into Serbian. The bank may require additional documentation.
The term for opening an account with a Serbian bank is from 4 weeks.
Raiffeisen bank provides services in English and Serbian.
- Opening an account is 500 EUR (a bank rate).
- An account management is 0 EUR.
- A minimum account balance is 500 EUR.
- A transaction fee is 0,25% not less than 8,5 EUR (10 USD), not more than 339 EUR (405 USD).
Is it possible to open a merchant account with a Serbian bank. To open merchant accounts with Raiffeisen bank, you need a Serbian Tax ID. You can open a merchant account only in dinars.
Those, who decide to open an account with Raiffeisen bank, have the opportunity to manage their funds remotely, using the secure online banking. This service is provided in English.
Contact the staff of our company in any way convenient for you. We provide support services in opening an account for a Scottish partnership with Raiffeisen Bank, opening an account for LTD with Raiffeisen Bank remotely. In addition, we cooperate with other banks in Serbia and provide professional support.