Given the fact, that the Czech Republic is one of the most popular European jurisdictions for registering a business, opening an account for a Czech company is a current solution for entrepreneurs.
This article will be useful to those, who plan to open an account with Česká Spořitelna – the largest banking institution in the country.
A brief information about the bank
Česká Spořitelna has been operating for 195 years. For those, who plan to open a corporate account in the Czech Republic, the bank is ready to offer a wide range of products and services, including:
- A convenient online banking;
- Opening of multi currency accounts;
- Time deposits;
- A currency exchange;
- Investment advice;
- Insurance services and more.
To find out the details, we recommend you asking for personal advice on opening an account with a Czech bank.
How to open an account for a company with Česká Spořílna?
We draw your attention to the fact, that opening an account with Česká Spořitelna remotely is currently not possible. A bank opens accounts for resident companies with local representatives in the structure.
Where to open an account for a Czech company remotely?
We suggest you consider the following options for opening an account without a personal presence in other prestigious jurisdictions.
- Opening an account with Bank of America remotely.
- Opening an account for a company with Millenium (BCP) in Portugal;
- Opening a Caixa Geral de Depositos accounts remotely;
- Opening a business account with Novo Banco remotely.
- To open an account for a non-resident company with Hinduja Bank;
- To open an account with Banque Cantonale de Genève remotely.
More information about other relevant solutions you can get by ordering individual advice on opening an account for a Czech company remotely from YB Case specialists.
For professional assistance in opening an account for a non-resident in Europe, Asia, the USA and other regions, fill out the special form or use the contacts below.