Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a trustworthy jurisdiction with a developed banking system. This material was prepared to familiarize foreign entrepreneurs with the specialities of opening a corporate bank account in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Main requirements for opening an accountIf you are interested in opening a bank account in St Vincent and the Grenadines, then you will need to:
- Provide ID documents of the beneficiaries/directors of the company (certified copies of passports);
- Collect a package of documents required by the bank (CRC, copies of the MOA and AOA, power of attorney, information about registers of founders/shareholders, CGS, etc.);
- Translate all the necessary documents into the state language (English).
If you want to open a corporate account in Saint Vincent, note please that the whole process will take from 2 weeks.
YB Case experts are ready to provide you with professional assistance in preparing a package of documents, required specifically for your case.
Services provided by local banksThose, who decide to open an account in the name of a company in St Vincent, will be provided with the following services:
- Multi-currency accounts. You can carry out transactions in EUR, CAD, USD, GBP, AUD, JPY, NZD, CHF and PLZ;
- A currency exchange;
- A multilingual service;
- A high level of confidentiality;
- A full and safe functioning of Internet banking with no requirements for installation of special software on your PC;
- Management of corporate accounts provided remotely;
- Receiving or sending transfers;
- The ability to open an account in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines without a personal visit to the bank of your choice.
How to choose a bank in St Vincent and GrenadinesIf you are intended to open a corporate account in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, we recommend you carefully considering the services of existing banks in order to choose the most appropriate of them:In this article we want to pay your attention to 2 banks operating now:
- B2B Bank. It is a private bank, offering a wide range of banking products. Advantages: no requirements for a minimum account balance and the possibility to open an account with a B2B Bank Limited remotely;
- Euro Pacific Bank. It is an international bank, offering a wide range of services for all types of businesses. Benefits: there is no requirements for an initial payment and it is possible to open an account with Euro Pacific Bank Ltd remotely.