Opening an account in Luxembourg is an interesting and promising solution. YB Case experts provide professional support in opening corporate/personal accounts around the world, including this country. The state is characterized by a stable economy, it is a part of the EU and has a well-developed banking system.
BNP Paribas was formed as a result of the merger of the investment bank Paribas and the retail bank Banque Nationale de Paris (BNP).
The staff is more than 200 thousand people. The conglomerate operates in more than 72 countries.
If you plan to register a company in France, then YB Case experts recommend you opening an account with BNP Paribas.
A bank informationIf you plan to do business in Europe, and also consider such an option as opening an account with BNP Paribas, we suggest you to familiarize yourself with key features of this institution in detail:
- The Bank has been operating since 2000;
- It is possible to open a corporate account with BNP Paribas or to open a personal account both for a resident and non-resident of the country;
- Bank services: investment, financial and insurance services, the asset management, a lending, a mortgage, deposits, a card issuance;
- The interface in 2 languages (English, French);
- Subsidiaries in 73 countries, including Luxembourg;
- A multilingual staff;
- The bank is among the top 50 largest public companies in the world.
It is important to considerPlanning to order advice on opening an account for a company with BNP Paribas SA, also pay attention to the following:
- The Bank adheres to the KYC principle, therefore, additional documents may be required;
- A personal visit is required to open an account.
For qualified assistance in opening a corporate account with BNP Paribas, contact YB Case specialists. We will advise you in details, as well as provide professional support services in registering a business abroad.