Comoros is an archipelago of islands, located in the Indian Ocean. The leading sectors of the economy are: an industry and an agriculture. If you want to register a company on the Comoros, you will need to choose one of the legal forms of doing business.
- SNC is a general partnership;
- SCS is a limited partnership;
- SARL is a private limited company;
- SA is an open limited company.
The most common legal form is SARL.
When registering a company on Comoros, it is necessary to fulfill all requirements of the Regulator:
- A minimum number of directors/shareholders is 1.
- The min authorized capital is about 2,000 €.
- To obtain a Comoros license to conduct such activities: telecommunications, oil and gas, financial and banking sectors, a water and electricity, a civil aviation.
- To prepare all necessary documents.
- To register a unique company name and a legal address.
A taxation and reporting
- A corporate tax rate is 32,1%;
- A conducting the audit and filing financial statements - no requirements.
The process of registering a commercial firm on Comoros is from 4 days.
If you decide to set up a company in Comoros, contact YB Case team for more detailed information. Specialists of our company will advise on establishing of enterprises on Comoros and beyond.