Marshall Islands is a member of the United Nations. At a high level of development are: services, an agriculture, a tourism, the transport, a fishing. Entrepreneurs from around the world are interested in setting up a company on the Marshall Islands, such high demand has contributed to a cost-effective business environment.
Benefits of registering a business on the Marshall Islands:
- A fast registration process;
- The territorial tax principle;
- Filing an annual financial report is not required;
- The minimum set of documents;
- A nominal service is available;
- Lack of a currency control;
- No requirements for an authorized capital.
If you want to register a commercial enterprise on the Marshall Islands, you must choose one of the legal forms. IBC is the most popular form.
To establish a commercial firm on Marshall Islands, follow such requirements of the Regulator:
- A min number of directors/shareholders is 1;
- You should register an office;
- To hire a local licensed agent and a secretary;
- To register a unique name in Latin with a mention of a legal form at the end;
- To prepare standard documentation:
- a photocopy of the passport, certified by a notary;
- a power of attorney;
- a document with an apostille, confirming the beneficiary's place of residence.
A registration process lasts 2 days.
A taxation and reporting
Companies, registered in the Marshall Islands, are not taxed, if they operate outside the jurisdiction.
There are no requirements for financial reporting and auditing.
How to establish a company on Marshals remotely?
In order to register a commercial enterprise on the Marshals successfully, you must have an experience and knowledge. Qualified specialists of YB Case will assist you with this process. Our experts will provide professional support/consulting services for setting up a business on Marshals and in other jurisdictions.