Saint Vincent and the Grenadines received an unusual name, because of its territorial location. In fact, it is located on a large island (Saint Vincent) and 32 small islands (Grenadines). The capital is Kingstown. The economy is actively developing due to an elite tourism. A separate visa to enter the country is not needed.
A zero taxation, a fast and inexpensive registration, as well as the protection of commercial information make this country attractive for those, who want to open a company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
A trust management together with a financial management monitor/regulate the business. A trust management offices are located in several European countries.
Registering a company in St. Vincent makes it possible not to provide financial statements, completely exempts the business from taxes.
Rules for a quick company registration in St. Vincent:
- at least 1 shareholder and 1 director;
- an authorized fund ($10,000) *;
- a minimum deposit ($1);
- an agent, a secretary;
- a removable office.
* A share capital is not required to be paid, but must be announced.
- a registration is up to 3 days;
- a collection of documents is from 14 days;
- opening a bank account in St. Vincent takes from 14 days.
- a protection of a commercial information;
- lack of taxation;
- lack of financial reporting;
- a low cost of registering a business in St. Vincent;
- the issue of any securities.
You also need to know, that in order to open a company in St. Vincent cheaply and quickly, you must have words (in full or abbreviated) in the name of your enterprise: Incorporated, Corporation, Limited.
YB Case will provide a full range of assistance services for a company registration in St. Vincent remotely and will provide support in opening a bank account in the Caribbean. You can also buy a ready-made enterprise in Saint Vincent as soon as possible.