Registering an IBC in the Seychelles is governed by the Law on International Commercial Companies. It is a tax-free organization.
YB Case experts will conduct comprehensive advice on registering a commercial organization in the Seychelles, provide recommendations on opening an account in a Seychelles bank.
- an income tax is 0%;
- a stamp duty is 0%.
An official currency is rupee. You can use euro, dollar, others for settlements.
Qualified YB Case experts will provide you with recommendations on tax issues and asset protection in the Seychelles.
What is important to remember when registering a commercial firm in the Seychelles?
- you need 1 director, 1 shareholder;
- you can register a Seychelles company remotely;
- an information about founders is confidential;
- a Meeting of shareholders can be held anywhere in a world;
- bearer shares is available.
- A proposed authorized capital is 100,000 USD, divided into 100,000 shares with a par value of 1 USD;
- A presence in Seychelles of a registered office and a registration agent, a prohibition of business activities in Seychelles;
- Bearer shares are allowed.
- Annual reporting is required;
- Double tax agreements do not affect IBCs.
If you want to register an IBC in Seychelles, remember, please that a name of such enterprise must contain: “Limited”, “LTD”, “Corporation”, “Corp.”, “Incorporated”, “Inc.”. Restrictions are: “Bank”, “Trust”, “Insurance”, etc. It is forbidden to indicate previously used names or offensive words.
How to register an enterprise in the Seychelles remotely?
Entrepreneurs, who seek for favorable terms of confidentiality, a limited liability, an asset protection, should request for personal advice on registering a company in the Seychelles from experienced YB Case specialists. Also, you can buy an existing company in the Seychelles.