Establishing a commercial enterprise in the UAE is a popular solution for modern entrepreneurs. Registering local, FZ and international companies, as well as establishing international holdings/trusts open the way to business without taxes and an extended use of international tax planning tools.
UAE consist of 7 emirates:
- Ras al-Khaimah;
- Abu Dhabi;
- Umm Al Quwain;
Main advantages, that this jurisdiction offers you to open a business in the United Arab Emirates:
- FEZs allow 100% foreign ownership;
- a rapidly growing economy;
- no currency control;
- a favorable tax climate;
- a high level of confidentiality;
- a stable political situation;
- a convenient territorial location (UAE is located at the intersection of main Eurasian trade routes);
- a positive attitude of authorities towards foreign investment.
Starting a business in the UAE provides an opportunity:
- to get a resident visa;
- to stay in the UAE for 36 months.
- Limited Partnership;
The most common among investors are OJSC, LLC.
To register a company in the Emirates, it is necessary to submit applications and constituent documents.
You have an opportunity to establish a company in the UAE remotely.
Today, traditional jurisdictions are losing their attractiveness for business for various reasons:
- public registers of shareholders;
- signing agreements on the transfer of information about company owners and accounts;
- the high cost of maintaining a company and a high corporate tax.
Through opening a company in Dubai, you get a number of tax advantages:
- 100% tax exemption;
- 100% return on capital and profits;
- no taxes on property, real estate, personal income tax;
- you do not need to rent an office;
- Dubai has a developed banking system and a stable local currency: 1 dollar = 3,66 dirhams.
It is beneficial to set up a commercial enterprise in Dubai FZ (there are 33 of them). You can find more detailed information on the Free Zones of Dubai on our website.
- Abu Dhabi Airports FZ;
- Masdar City FZ;
Registering a company in Dubai and Abu Dhabi takes from 15 days.
- Ajman FEZ - AFZA.
Ajman has a territorial taxation principle. For 40 years, entrepreneurs have been exempted from tax and state duties, which makes it possible to register a company in the UAE remotely. It is necessary to obtain a UAE license and to open a corporate account in the UAE.
Establishing a company in Ajman takes from 14 days.
Umm Al Quwain
If you are interested in registering a business in Umm Al Quwain, then you must know that each FEZ in this jurisdiction has its own requirements regarding:
- a type of business;
- a size of an authorized capital;
- an annual cost of renewing a license;
- a registration documentation;
- terms of the leased area.
A territorial tax principle applies. Enterprises are not taxed.
- Financial statements and audit are optional.
- Sharjah FEZ;
- Hamriyah FZ;
- Sharjah Airport International FZ;
- Sharjah Media City.
A minimum registered capital is about 35,000 €.
The process of registering a company in Sharjah takes about a week.
- Fujairah FZ.
A process of registering a company in Fujairah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain takes about a week.
Professional experts of YB Case will provide professional support in registering UAE enterprises, and you will save time and money.
In addition, today, it is possible to buy an existing company in the UAE with an active account! You can clarify the details by phones, indicated on the site.