Registering a company in Canada is a profitable solution for your business. The domestic policy of the state is aimed at diversified development of the economy. YB Case will support you in registering a company in Canada, preparation a complete package of registration documents.
Benefits of Canada
- a developed venture infrastructure (access to investment funds in the field of artificial intelligence, Internet technologies);
- a sustainable economy;
- a politically stable state;
- a favorable tax regime (taxes increase as profits increase);
- a high level of export-import relations with countries of North America;
- a high level of social protection;
- no currency control;
- no corruption;
- official languages are: English, French;
- over 100 double tax treaties with other countries.
Opening a business in Canada
To set up a company in Canada, contact YB Case qualified team for assistance. A list of necessary documents for establishing a Canadian enterprise:
- notarized copies of the passport;
- an application for registering a Canadian company;
- a letter of recommendation from the bank;
- a proof of a residence;
- a unique name of the company;
- a notarized Charter;
- data on the source of income.
After providing a package of necessary documents and their preliminary approval, YB Case experts will also provide professional advice on opening a corporate account in Canada.
Forms of business in Canada:
- Corporation (federal or provincial);
- Partnership with unlimited liability;
- Limited Partnership;
- Joint Venture;
- Sole Proprietorship;
Registering a corporation in Canada
YB Case specialists will provide qualified assistance in registering a corporation in Canada, which includes:
- an execution of constituent documents in the federal register;
- an assistance in obtaining a federal account number for a corporate income tax;
- registering an extraterritorial corporation in those jurisdictions, where you still plan to conduct business;
- opening a bank account in Canada;
- providing advice on obtaining an appropriate license in Canada.
Please note: lawyers of our company will provide assistance in opening an account with a bank of Canada remotely!
Benefits of federal corporations:
- the right to use your name and conduct business throughout the country;
- a limited liability;
- reduced corporate tax rates;
- at least 25% of directors must be Canadians;
- access to capital and grants.
Setting up a Sole Proprietorship in Canada
YB Case experts will help to register a Canadian SP, namely:
- to register your business in provinces, where you plan to do activities;
- to get a federal number and tax bills;
- will advise on registering relevant Canadian licenses.
A popular form of Canadian Partnership is the Limited Partnership (LP). Benefits:
- a high prestige;
- residency does not matter;
- no requirements for the size of an authorized capital;
- no income tax outside of Canada;
- no audit requirements;
- shareholders meeting is not a prerequisite.
- a name must end with “Limited Partnership” or “LP”; use such words, as: “bank”, “trust”, “insurance”, “stock exchange”, etc. is prohibited;
- can be registered both by an individual and a legal entity;
- a minimum number of partners is two (one general partner and one with a limited liability);
- a registered office is required.
Canadian partnerships may be registered in the following jurisdictions:
- British Columbia;
- Prince Edward Island;
Most common options among YB Case customers are incorporating a company in Ontario, Canada's most developed province, and establishing a Partnership in Alberta.
Registration terms, an audit
To open a business in Canada, it will take 2-3 weeks (after all necessary documentation has been submitted). There are no audit requirements.
All operations, conducted outside the country, are not subject to taxation. This is a very important factor for those, who want to buy a company in Canada.
YB Case company will provide clients with professional advice on registering a company in Canada. We will provide qualified services for licensing a business in Canada, assist in opening corporate account in a bank of Canada remotely.