Anguilla is a self-governing overseas territory of Great Britain, located on the archipelago of islands in the Caribbean. The area of the state is just over 100 square kilometers, and the population does not exceed 15 thousand people. Like most of these island states, in Anguilla, most of the economy comes from the tourism business, as well as revenues from state duties paid by owners, who decide to register companies in Anguilla.
Anguilla is represented in the world as one of the most convenient states for registering A COMPANY in the Caribbean
- A company in this jurisdiction is exempt from taxes such as an income tax, VAT, etc. The only exception is the annual payment of the equivalent of 200 USD.
- The confidentiality of shareholders and founders is guaranteed by the IBC act, adopted by the country in 2000.
- Registration of a company in Anguilla is possible with at least one director and one shareholder, in principle, these roles can be combined in one person.
- Both individuals and legal entities can act as founders and shareholders.
- There are no requirements for holding shareholders meetings, as well as for their venue.
- There are no requirements for filing tax reports, as well as requirements for the mandatory presence of an accountant.
- Tax reporting must be maintained and presented in cases established by a local law.
If you decide to establish A FIRM in Anguilla, then remember, that such companies cannot:
- conduct a business with companies and individuals resident in Anguilla;
- prohibited from engaging in real estate transactions in Anguilla;
- conduct a business in the field of banking services and insurance, except in cases, where the company is licensed.
Another requirement for registering a company in Anguilla is opening a corporate bank account in Anguilla in one of the local banks. However, this requirement does not cause any difficulties, since the state has developed the banking services sector, which allows you to open a corporate account in Anguilla, as well as to open a personal account in Anguilla. The Caribbean Commercial Investment Bank, Foreign Commerce Bank Limited and the National Bank of Anguilla are among the banks in which you can open an account in Anguilla. These banks are the largest in the country and offer their clients a wide range of services for opening and maintaining accounts from anywhere in the world.
In addition to all advantages, it is possible to open a company in Anguilla remotely, through a licensed registration agent, using the ACORN online registration network. Specialists of our firm also provide legal support services in the company registration process in Anguilla.
If you are interested in opening an international business with a maximum profit and want to set up a company in Anguilla, or open an offshore account in the Caribbean, contact YB Case team to clarify all details and terms of registration of the company, as well as order legal support in opening a business in Anguilla.
Please, check with our specialists for possible solutions for your business.