Armenia is a small, but strategically important state. Its territorial location attracts foreign businessmen, who are looking for new access to markets of Asia and Europe. Every year the number of people, wishing to register a company in Armenia, is growing. If you also want to register an Armenian company or to open a bank account in Armenia, then YB Case specialists will provide advice on the registration process in Armenia.
What you need to establish a commercial firm in Armenia?
The most common form of business in this state is LLC, as it is the simplest, fastest and most convenient way of doing business. Having decided to register an Armenian firm, it is necessary to prepare documents correctly at the initial stage. We will provide support in drawing up a set of documents based on the requirements of state bodies of this jurisdiction. Contact us, using feedback forms, that are indicated on the site, as well as provide the following information:
- The name of the company. It is important to take into account, that in Armenia you need to choose a name, that will not coincide with existing enterprises or fully contain the names of government bodies of the Republic of Armenia. Also, it should not coincide with the names of international organizations, insults, insulting names or names, that contradict national spiritual values, as well as the principles of humanity and morality. For our clients, who want to register a company in Armenia, we will do a preliminary check of the availability of your chosen company name.
- A location (address) of the company.
- The size of the authorized capital, the size of shares of the company. The minimum or maximum size is not provided by law.
- Information about the participants, who want to open a company in Armenia: a citizenship, a name, a surname, passport details, an address. In the case of a legal entity: a country of incorporation, a name, a state registration information, an address.
- Information about the head of the executive body (a director, a general director or a president): a citizenship, a name, a surname, passport details, an address (required in Armenia), a phone number, the email address, a social card number (if any).
In addition, businessmen wishing to open an Armenian firm must submit the following documents:
- Original copies of passports approved in the prescribed manner in accordance with applicable law.
- In the case of a legal entity: documents of the parent company (a state registration certificate and a charter). These documents must be translated into Armenian and certified by a notary public.
After providing the above information and documents, we will begin preparing the documents necessary to register a company in Armenia. The specified documents are:
- The decision to establish an LLC in Armenia, which must be signed by all founders.
- The charter of the LLC, which must be signed by the director of the company.
- The power of attorney, which must be signed by the director of the company.
- The announcement of the real beneficiary, which must be signed by the director of the company.
Is it possible to register a commercial firm in Armenia remotely?
For our clients there is a real opportunity to register a company in Armenia on a turnkey basis. This means, that you can register an Armenian company remotely without wasting time on moving and other bureaucratic moments. All aspects of the organization of the registration process will be taken over by our company.
Business registration terms
After completing and signing all the documents, we will submit all the documents to the Agency of the State Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Armenia. LLC will be registered within 2 business days after submission of documents. Printing will be ready within 1 business day after company registration.
How to set up a company in Armenia quickly and without extra effort?
In order to guarantee to register a company in Armenia and to open an account with an Armenian bank, ask for advice on starting a business in Armenia from YB Case experts. We will advise you on the nuances of doing business abroad and will provide support in opening a business quickly in this or any other jurisdiction.