Bangladesh is a democratic jurisdiction, that inspires confidence in investing. Trading business in Bangladesh with Southeast Asian countries is tax-free, and to register a company in Bangladesh is broad income-generating opportunities. GDP is $572.440 billion. The currency is taka (100 BDT = $1.19). Bangladesh borders on India and Manyama.
Benefits of registering a company in Bangladesh:
- Company registration in Bangladesh is not subject to high taxes;
- The procedure of registration is simplified.
- The government is very friendly towards investors, wishing to set up a company in Bangladesh. It is one of the top 20 exporters of mango, bananas, a rice, spices, potatoes, onions, a tobacco. Agricultural work is carried out year-round in the Ganges and Brahmaputra deltas - the most naturally fertilized plantations on the planet.
- The production of quality clothing is an industry, in which it is rational to register an enterprise in Bangladesh. This country is among the top 4 exporters of the clothing, a leather and a burlap.
- A number of goods cross customs freely with China: if you register a company in Bangladesh, you will get duty-free access to the largest market in the world.
- It is also profitable to register a tourism company in Bangladesh: the 120-kilometer tropical beach of Cox's Bazar stretches along the shore of the Bay of Bengal, and the country is known for endangered unique mangroves. But disaster risks should be considered.
- An industrial fishing and seafood.
- A natural gas production.
- The cheapest labor.
* A production of Bangladesh jute temporarily lost part of the market due to the advent of plastic bags, but tends to return: the world community is demanding a return to eco-packaging.
Special rules: it is better to register an industrial firm in Bangladesh
- Before you register a company in Bangladesh, please note, that for non-residents a zero tax rate for the first 3 years, if the company is located in an industrial zone.
- If you decide to open a business in industrial zone of Bangladesh, you can also import building materials for free.
- The export of goods, manufactured in the industrial zone of Bangladesh, is free of charge.
- Raw materials for business purposes are exempt from payment for import.
- Bangladesh has a unique “vacation” program, that exempts from taxation for up to 10 years.
If you have chosen this jurisdiction as an investment field, the authorized capital to establish a company in Bangladesh is not limited. Also, the withdrawal of funds received from profit is not limited. You can also open a corporate account in Bangladesh remotely. Receive for personal legal advice on opening a US bank account from YB Case specialists on the contacts listed on the site.