The registration of the entrepreneurship in Bolivia is a good choices for investors, wishing to conquer new markets. This jurisdiction is known for the development of a control ownership.
It is a part of the WTO. In connection with the above data, the establishment of firms in Bolivia is becoming a more attractive and profitable solution. Trade occupies a significant part of the business. Bolivia has entered into double taxation avoidance agreements with the USA, Great Britain, Germany, some states of South America.
Setting up Bolivian enterprises takes two and a half months. A minimum capital is only 1 USD. The office is required. To establish a Bolivian commercial company, you need to open an account with a Bolivian bank.
- LLC: 1 director, 2 sharers, a capital is 1 USD. The presence of a secretary is not mandatory, but his presence is desirableYou can also start the entrepreneurial activity in Bolivia remotely.
- A State Corporation: this type is typical for small/medium firms, requires 3 directors (one is a resident), 3 shareholders (residency does not matter). To register a Bolivian state corporation, you should appoint a resident secretary, enter into an agreement with a local agent, and determine the position of auditor.
- A Limited Partnership: 2 sharers, 2 headmasters are required (residency does not matter). Depending on initial deposits, a responsibility of investors is distributed. Share transfers are not taxed.
- A subsidiary: you must have at your disposal an office rented in this jurisdiction.
- A representation: aimed at market research, promotion of the parent enterprise.
You can start a Bolivian business activity easily and without extra time, with YB Case experts. Our company provides personal legal advice on registering a business in Bolivia remotely. Request legal support services in any convenient way, using contacts on the site.