Chad is an independent country located in North-Central Africa.
If you are interested in registering a company in Chad and opening an account with a Chadian bank, note the following:
- The official languages: French, Arabic;
- The capital of the state is N'Djamena;
- Population: more than 13,5 million people;
- Six neighboring states: Nigeria, Sudan, Libya, CAR, Niger and Cameroon;
- Central African CFA franc (XAF) is the official currency;
- The country is a member of the following organizations: IMF, WTO, ADB, OIC, CADB and others.
Our specialists can provide you with individual advice on company registration procedure in Chad. Also, you can ask for a professional assistance in the account opening with a bank of Chad.
THE BEST BUSINESS DIRECTIONS FOR A CHADIAN COMPANY
If you are planning to open a business in Chad, we recommend you considering the following options:
- Registering a tourism company in Chad;
- Setting up a Chadian pharmaceutical company;
- Opening a mining company in Chad (oil, rock salt, soda).
Also, it can be profitable to set up a Chadian agricultural company (peanuts, cereals and vegetables, cotton, rice and tobacco) or to register an export company in Chad (cotton, crude oil, fuels, vehicles, sugar, grain and textiles).
Business entity types & tax treatment
If you want to establish a company in Chad remotely and open an African corporate bank account, then you can choose one of the following legal forms:
- LLC (SPRL);
- PLC (SA);
- Trading company;
20% on dividends and capital gains
1 725 USD
17 300 USD
1 725 USD
YB Case recommend you registering an LLC in Chad, as it is the most common legal form.
How to set up a company in Chad remotely
If you intended to conduct business in this country, please familiarize yourself with the following registration conditions:
- Individuals or legal entities of any nationality (at least two directors and shareholders);
- A business license;
- A registered physical office;
- It is not necessary to hire a secretary;
TERMS OF A COMPANY REGISTRATION IS 3 WEEKS
You have an opportunity to establish a Chadian company remotely and open a corporate bank account in Chad without a personal visit by contacting our experts.
YB Case qualified team can provide you with professional support in a business organization process in Chad and personal advice on opening an account for a Chadian company or registering a physical office in Chad.