Grenada is an archipelago governed by the island of the same name. If you intend to open a company in Grenada, be aware, that in this country investors are free to invest in all areas of a legitimate economic activity, with the exception of actions detrimental to a national security or the environment, a public health or a national culture.
Registering a company in Grenada provides a number of conditions, one of which is the requirement to open a bank account in Grenada. According to YB Case experts, in order to open a commercial enterprise in Grenada, you will need:
- Locate your business;
- To register a unique company name;
- To register the application with the Supreme Court;
- To open a bank account in Grenada.
After receiving a certificate of registration of a company name, the company has a legal status and can legally carry out business activities in the country. A commercial activity in Grenada is licensed.
- A licensing in Grenada is 13$;
- The name registration is 25$;
- A registration of a company in Grenada is 1200$.
- Shareholders - 1 min;
- Promotions - 1 min;
- Directors - 1 min;
- A legal address;
- A registered office.
If you are planning to open a business in Grenada, be aware, that such forms of entrepreneurship are allowed in the country as: an individual, a partnership and the LLC.
- 20 years without taxes;
- no stamp duty or other fees;
- no taxes on inheritance;
- no taxes for transfers;
- no taxes on capital gains and profits;
- the opportunity to work in international markets.
* For commercial real estate, the tax rate is 0,3%
So, if you are ready to start a business and register a company in Grenada, then YB Case experts will provide legal assistance at all stages of the registration process and expertly explain all details.