Kyrgyzstan (or the Kyrgyz Republic) is a country located in the center of Asia. The capital of Kazakhstan is Bishkek. The official languages are Kyrgyz and Russian. The name of the national currency is the Kyrgyz Som.
How To Register a Company in Kyrgyzstan Remotely?First of all, you will have to prepare a full package of documents, which include:
- a notarized copy of your passport (in duplicate);
- a notarized copy of a director’s passport (in duplicate);
- a notarized power of attorney;
The above documents must be in Russian or come with a notarized translation attached to them.
After all the required documents are prepared, applicants must submit them to the Ministry of Justice of Kyrgyzstan.
How Long Does It Take to Register a Company in Kyrgyzstan?
- reviewing documents by the Ministry of Justice of Kyrgyzstan - 4 days;
- reviewing documents by tax authorities - 2 days;
- reviewing documents by social fund and city statistics - 1 day;
Registering a Branch in Kyrgyzstan and Opening a Representative Office of a Foreign Legal Entity in the Kyrgyz Republic: Requirements
Those seeking to register a branch in Kyrgyzstan will have to familiarize themselves with the Charter of the parent company to determine whether its owners can set up a branch/representative office in Kyrgyzstan.
What Documents are Required to Establish a Representative Office of a Foreign Company in the Kyrgyz Republic?
- constituent documents of a parent company (must be notarized);
- copies of the passports of the founders and the head of the branch (must be notarized);
- head office solution (notarized original required);
- branch type (notarized original required);
- extract from the state registry;
- power of attorney.
All the above documents must be notarized and apostilled. Apostille is not required for CIS countries.
Looking to establish a company in Kyrgyzstan? Considering opening a bank account in the Kyrgyz Republic? Need advice on company registration in any other country of Asia? Please consider contacting YB Case.