Seychelles is an island country located in Indian Ocean near the East Africa. It is a state with a smallest population in the African continent.
If you want to set up a company in Seychelles and open a Seychelles bank account, then pay attention to the following:
- Seychelles is a member of the OAU, SADC, IBRD, IMF and others;
- A capital is Victoria;
- State languages are: Seychellois Creole, French, English;
- 7 neighboring island countries and territories, including Madagascar and Maldives;
- A currency is SCR. 1 USD = 13,7 SCR;
- The country has the highest GDP in the African continent.
Those, who are intended to start a business in this jurisdiction, we recommend asking for individual advice on company registration process in Seychelles from YB Case experts.
Business benefitsAs a result of the Government’s progressive policies and laws, Seychelles has developed successfully and in recent years has become an excellent alternative for jurisdictions, such as the British Virgin Islands.
If you are planning to open a company in Seychelles and open a corporate account with a Seychelles bank, note this state is known as a jurisdiction where IBC can be quickly registered.
The key advantages of the jurisdiction are:
- A stable economy;
- A low cost of maintaining and extending the company;
- A comfortable time zone (+4 hours GMT);
- Multilingual constituent documents are allowed;
- A fast and simple company registration procedure;
- A fixed registration fee;
- A secure banking;
- There are no requirements regarding the share capital;
- Seychelles are not listed on OECD and FATF;
- The government has concluded a number of DTA agreements with other states;
- No currency control.
In order to learn more about the country, you can request for qualified advice on business registration procedure in Seychelles from YB Case company.
Best BUSINESS DIRECTIONS for a Seychelles companyIf you are intended to register a Seychelles company, then it can be profitable to:
- Set up a commercial business in Seychelles;
- Open an intellectual property business in Seychelles;
- Register a Seychelles consulting company;
- Set up a Forex trading company in Seychelles;
- Open a Seychelles IT company.
Legal forms and taxesThose, who want to set up a Seychelles company and open an account for a Seychelles company, can choose the following business entity types:
- Seychelles ITZ;
- Special license company;
no local sales allowed
up to 33%
up to 33%
Registration requirementsIn order to register an LLC in Seychelles, you need the following:
- Founders: two directors and shareholders (of any nationality);
- A secretary (a resident);
- A registered physical office.