The islands that the beneficiaries choose to register the company are, first of all, the islands of the Caribbean. One of the islands of the so-called group The Leeward of the Antilles is Nevis. The island is separated from the second part - St. Kitts - by a narrow channel. Together they form one state called St. Kitts and Nevis.
A quarter of a million tourists visit Nevis every year, so they make up 70% of GDP. It is rational to open a company on Nevis for food production, since local resources are not enough. The islands are also a part of the British Commonwealth and are controlled by the Queen of England. The official language of the islands is English. The islands are actively developing infrastructure.
Features associated with the opening of companies in St. Kitts and Nevis:
- A flexible tax system. Companies of foreign investors are not taxed - this is the main reason, why investors choose to register a company on the islands of St. Kitts and Nevis. Resident firms pay a fixed corporate tax of 33%. The annual state duty for each company is $250.
- Another good reason to choose islands, if you decide to open a commercial firm in Nevis and St. Kitts, you are not required to publish lists of directors and shareholders.
- When submitting papers, to set up an enterprise in Nevis and St. Kitts, data of directors must be provided to confirm the legal status.
- A financial reporting is not required
How to start a business on the island of Nevis?You should register a unique trade name on Nevis, that does not contain designations NBC, LLC, NIETO, MFO:
a legal form
Nevis Business Corporation
Limited liability company
Nevis international trust
* Requirements to open the NBC company on Nevis are minimal: 1 director and 1 shareholder are enough. Bearer shares are accepted.
** To open an LLC on Nevis, you need 1 director (of any residency), 1 manager. LLC does not issue shares. Members own participation certificates. The standard capital, which does not require full payment immediately, consists of 100,000 shares, worth $1 each.
The representative of the resident submits documents for registration of the enterprise on the island of Nevis and Saint Kitts. It is also necessary to register a legal address, indicate the name and provide the Charter and all constituent documentation.
To open an account for a company remotely, ask for legal advice from YB Case professional team. You can contact us by the numbers indicated in the site.