Zimbabwe is a sovereign landlocked state with a steadily growing economy located in Southern Africa.
If you are interested in registering a company in Zimbabwe and opening an African bank account, then take a closer look at the following:
- Zimbabwe is a member of the Commonwealth of the Nations, COMESA, SADC, AU and others;
- Zimbabwe has two capitals: Harare and Bulawayo;
- 16 state languages, including Shona, Sotho and English;
- The state borders with 4 countries, including Zambia and Botswana;
- A currency is RTGS dollar;
- There is a public register for shareholders and directors;
- The jurisdiction is popular among high-risk investors.
Those, who want to know more about this country, can receive personal advice on a business organization process in Zimbabwe from YB Case experts.
LEADING BUSINESS SECTORSIf you want to start a business in Zimbabwe, then we advise you to consider the following options:
- Setting up a mining company in Zimbabwe (platinum, gold, diamonds, nickel and chrome ores);
- Registering a Zimbabwe agricultural company (tobacco, cotton, tea, wheat and vegetables);
- Opening a fishing company in Zimbabwe;
- Setting up a Zimbabwe engineering company;
- Registering a food production company in Zimbabwe.
Legal forms and terms of taxationIn order to set up a company in Zimbabwe and open an account with Zimbabwe bank, please familiarize yourself with the following business entity types:
Tax resident LLC
It is worth noting that the business registered in Zimbabwe can be a 100% foreign owned.
The corporate tax of 25% will be reduced to 24% (+ 3 AIDS levy) from January 1, 2020.
Registration requirementsEntrepreneurs, who want to register a company in Zimbabwe, must fulfill the following conditions:
- Founders: directors and shareholders (2 of any nationality);
- A registered local office;
- Annual tax returns and financial statements are mandatory.
How to open a business in ZimbabweWith qualified assistance of our specialists you have an opportunity to register a company in Zimbabwe remotely and open an account for a Zimbabwe company without a personal visit. We propose you to take a look at the following banks:
- Stanbic Bank
- Barclays Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank.
If you are interested in this country, then you can ask for qualified advice on company registration procedure in Zimbabwe from YB Case.
Also, our experts can provide you with professional advice and support in opening a corporate account with an African bank, in obtaining a business license and in registering a local office in Zimbabwe.