With qualified assistance in opening accounts in payment systems from competent YB Case specialists, you can open an account in Vialet remotely. The company operates on the basis of a financial license obtained in Lithuania. For entrepreneurs, who are focused on conducting international business, this solution has many advantages. Both individuals and legal entities can open an account in Vialet.
If you decide to open a corporate account in the Vialet payments system, you can:
- use an electronic wallet;
- make a currency exchange;
- make money transfers.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE IN THE VIALET PAYMENT SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE IN RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH
The competent experts of our company will provide you with professional support in opening a corporate account in the Vialet payment system. This means, that you will get even more features:
- a quick, simplified calculation process via the Internet;
- a high level of confidentiality;
- low fees for international transfers.
In addition, you can manage your corporate account remotely and around the clock. Internet banking is an important tool in the conducting international business.
Among the benefits, that will receive those, who wish to register a corporate account in Vialet, are the fact, that the bank accepts funds from the “fallen” Latvian banks.
to Open an account in vialet. Required documents:
- The set of company documents under the apostille.
- A photo of the beneficiary with a passport in hand, a scan of a passport.
- An extract from the company account (if the company previously had an account) or an extract from the beneficiary's personal account (to confirm solvency, if the company is new).
- The scheme of company ownership (you can draw by hand and scan), as well as the scheme of mutual settlements between partners (real owners of the company).
- A signed application form (a signature, a name, a date) on each page of the application. The questionnaire can be filled out either in Russian or in English (we provide professional assistance in preparing all necessary documents).
A few days after the submission of a full package of documents, you will receive a unique IBAN and will be able to make transfers.
You can open an account in Vialet both for partnership and for a company registered in Cyprus.
The rates of a Vialet payment system for corporate clients:
- The system withdraws the amount of 1000 EUR from the first payment after opening a corporate account;
- An account maintenance is 60 EUR/per month;
- The cost of outgoing payment SEPA is 20 - 60 EUR, depends on a payment volume;
- SWIFT Outgoing payment/amount (EUR)
- up to 1000 is 40 EUR
- up to 30,000 is 50 EUR
- up to 50,000 is 60 EUR
- up to 100,000 is 70 EUR
- over 100,000 is 100 EUR
- SWIFT Incoming payment (EUR) is 2 EUR
Customers, who decide to open an account in the Vialet payment system, receive the possibility of transfers via the SEPA system.The currency of payments is EUR. SEPA covers more than 30 European countries, and it includes other states, that are not a part of the EU.
How to open an account in the Lithuanian payment system Vialet
In order to learn more details about Vialet payment system or to get information about other payment systems - contact our company specialists. Thanks to constant monitoring of the situation around the world, as well as to established contacts and extensive experience, we will provide you with qualified support at all stages of opening an account for a company in Vialet remotely.
We will consult how to quickly open an account in a payment system or register a non-resident company in your chosen jurisdiction.