BPI is the fourth largest bank in Portugal. It has been providing financial services since 1999 and has about 100 branches throughout the country. Opening an account with Banco BPI in Portugal is both simple and difficult.
This is a commercial bank, that serves both individuals and legal entities, and occupies a high place in the world rating of reliability of banking structures. Our specialists will provide qualified advice on how to open a bank account with BPI remotely.
- A beneficiary’s passport (a color copy);
- A passport of the account manager (a color copy);
- A Charter;
- Lists of directors, shareholders, investors;
- A detailed description of the company;
- A list of business partners;
- A confirmation of residence.
- TIN: a bank may require a «NIF number» (issued by the local tax office, we provide this service);
- A statement.
The bank may request certain documents individually, that is why we advise to entrust the collection of necessary documentation to professionals.We will provide qualified assistance in the translation and certification of a set of necessary documentation, so that you can open a bank account with BPI remotely.
- opening foreign currency accounts;
- opening accounts with basic services;
- opening settlement accounts with quick access to capital;
- over twenty options of investment funds;
- a bank card service.
It will take up to 15 days for a non-resident to open an account with Banco BPI (without delivery of documents).
Businessmen, who want to open a corporate account with Portuguese Banco BPI, should be aware, that a bank does not require a down payment.
If you decide to open an account with Banco BPI for a non-resident company, you can independently change the limit of payments per day. A transaction terms are no more than two days.
Internet banking will be available to you, which will make it possible to manage accounts remotely, if you decide to open an account in Portugal. Services are available in English and Portuguese.
In addition, if you decide to open an account for a company in Portugal, then you will be able to purchase real estate in this state.
Today, a bank account with a well-established financial system is an important element for both private and corporate clients. YB Case experts will provide competent advice on opening a corporate account in Portugal, as well as any other jurisdictions around the world.