Banco Santander Portugal, also known as Santander, was founded in 1988. It is one of the largest private banks in Portugal. Opening a corporate account with Banco Santander is a practical solution.
What does it take to open a corporate account with Banco Santander Portugal?
First of all, you need to understand, that a company must be registered in the EU and have a legal address in Portugal. To open an account with Banco Santander, owners of non-resident companies need to personally visit the bank. There is a possibility for a resident company to open an account in Santander Bank (Portugal) remotely.
A list of required documents includes:
- A Charter;
- A certificate of registration (or other document, confirming the registration of the company);
- An extract from the registry (not older than 6 months);
- Share certificates;
- A document, confirming the appointment of a director.
In rare cases, the bank requests additional documents.
Internet banking in Banco Santander (Portugal)
There is no more need to go to the bank, if you need to carry out any actions with your funds in the account. For this, the NetBanco system was invented, which helps customers perform daily banking operations without the need for a visit to a bank branch. With the help of Internet banking from Banco Santander, you can make international transfers, payments and other manipulations.
- Opening a corporate account with Banco Santander is free;
- A maintenance fee is 14,5 EUR/month;
- Outgoing payments are 1,2 EUR (intra-bank);
- SEPA transfers are 25 EUR.
- A translation speed is 1-2 days.
How to open a corporate account with Banco Santander?
YB Case experts provide clients with detailed information on this matter. We provide qualified assistance in preparing all the necessary documents, as well as professional support services at all stages of opening an account with a Portuguese bank.