On May 1, 2004, Malta became an equal representative of the European Union and joined the Eurozone in January 2008. Within the framework of the registration of a business in Malta aimed at European markets, our experts offer clients professional advice on opening an account with Sparkasse Bank Malta.An important factor is that the bank provides its services not only to residents, but also to non-residents.
If you decide to open an account with Sparkasse Bank Malta, you can carry out international transactions, as well as use other services of the bank.
Since joining the European Union, the Government of the island of Malta has sought to enact legislation, that will be conducive to doing business.
Entrepreneurs, who want to open a commercial account with Sparkasse Bank Malta, can make international money transfers, using SWIFT Payments, SEPA Payments, TARGET Payments, CHAPS Payments.
- The maintenance fee is 200 EUR;
- Incoming money transfers, implementation using SEPA are free of charge;
- Outgoing money transfers, implemented using SEPA are 4 EUR;
- Outgoing money transfers, implementation with the help of TARGET are 54 EUR;
- Incoming money transfers, implementation using SWIFT are 0,1% commission, a minimum commission is 10 EUR, the maximum is 150 EUR;
- Outgoing money transfers, SWIFT transfers up to EUR 60,000 have the commission of 0,25%, a minimum commission is 7 EUR, the maximum is 60 EUR;
- Outgoing money transfers, carried out using SWIFT in excess of 60,000 EUR are 0,1% commission, a minimum commission is 60 EUR, the maximum is 200 EUR.
You can register the account with Sparkasse Bank in different currencies, including EUR, GBP, USD, CZK, DKK, HUF, JPY, etc. The Bank also provides services not only to corporate accounts, but also provides its customers with the opportunity to open a personal account with Sparkasse Bank Malta. Money conversions in major currencies can be carried out by bank’s customers both online and by phone, using bank’s employees.
The bank issues Visa debit cards to its customers. Cards are accepted all over the world. Using these payment cards you can:
- Shop online.
- Make money transfers to other accounts.
Taking into account all the costs of establishing Maltese funds, Sparkasse Bank is not complacent and is working to open new branches worldwide. Non-resident customers from around the world can not only open a personal account with Sparkasse Bank Malta, but also open a corporate account with Sparkasse Bank Malta remotely only for local companies.
YB Case experts will provide you with full support in opening an account with Sparkasse Bank.