Turkey is one of the most economically developed jurisdictions in the world. State authorities have a positive attitude towards foreign investors. If you want to conduct business in the republic, you will need to register a company in Turkey and to open a corporate account in Turkey. We can offer you the best option for a banking institution - Ziraat Bank.
Brief information about the bank
- A foundation year is 1863
- A headquarters is Ankara, Turkey.
- The staff provides services in English.
- The term for opening an account for a company with Ziraat Bankası is 2-3 weeks.
There is a possibility:
- to open a multi currency account with Ziraat Bank (Turkey).
- to open a partnership account with Ziraat Bank (Turkey).
If you want to open an account with Ziraat Bank, you must provide such documents as:
- registration and charter documents of the company;
- A Good Standing certificate not older than 3 months (if the company is more than 1 year old);
- a copy of the beneficiary's passport;
- the business information;
- an application for opening.
Is it possible to open an account WITH Ziraat Bank (Turkey) remotely?
If you want to open an account with Ziraat Bank in Turkey, you should take into account that the invoice is issued only with a personal visit to Istanbul.
Entrepreneurs, who want to open a corporate account with Ziraat Bank, will be able to use online banking and to manage their accounts remotely.
Order personal advice on opening bank accounts in Turkey, and our employees also mention the current tax rates in Turkey during advice.
How to OPEN an account in a Turkish bank
Opening an account for a company in Turkey is a complex process, but you can get professional assist by contacting YB Case team. Highly qualified specialists of our company will provide you with support services at all stages of registration of your company in Turkey or opening a bank account in Turkey.