One of the main reasons, why you should register a business in Malta and open an account with a Maltese company, is the presence of a favorable investment climate. This jurisdiction is considered to be one of the largest international financial centers.
Pay your attention to the fact, that those, who wish to open an account in Malta remotely, will need to fulfill 2 mandatory conditions:
- The presence of a local director;
- The presence of a real registered office.
For those, who intend to open an account in Malta or to open an account for a Maltese company remotely, YB Case experts offer you to get acquainted with key advantages, as well as a list of most reliable banks of the island.
Opening a corporate account in Malta will be profitable thanks to:
- The authorities' interest in attracting foreign investment and comfortable conditions, created by them for doing business;
- The high prestige of the state;
- Ample opportunities for launching startup projects and expanding an existing business;
- A flexible tax system;
- A focus on the introduction of blockchain technologies, as well as the development of crypto business;
- Obtaining a residence permit and a citizenship for investment;
- Most simplified conditions for company registration.
For those, who plan to open an account for a company in Malta remotely, our experts recommend paying attention to Satabank, which offering opening multi currency accounts and actively collaborates with non-residents. Another good option for those, who wish to open an account in Malta without a personal visit, will be the choice of an institution such as Sparkasse Bank Malta, which offers a wide range of banking products and opening accounts for private and corporate clients, including foreigners.
Also, for those, who want open an account for a Malta company, our team of professionals is ready to provide qualified assistance in opening a corporate account with Bank of Valletta, a prestigious institution with a rich history (over 40 years of work), that provides comprehensive banking and financial services.
If you decide to open an account for a company in Malta, the term for consideration and approval of the application by local banks will be from 2 weeks.
Support in opening a Maltese bank account
YB Case is ready to provide customer support at every stage of opening an account in Malta.
Also, you can order professional advice on opening accounts in similar jurisdictions. In particular, we will assist you in:
- opening an account in Hungary for a Hungarian company;
- opening an account in Portugal;
- opening a corporate account in Hong Kong.
For details, please, call our office at the contacts, listed on the site.