New Zealand is a Pacific island jurisdiction. The capital is Wellington. Next door are Australia, Fiji, New Caledonia and Tonga. This is a state with a dynamically developing economy. Major trading partners are: America, Japan, China and Australia. If you want to conduct international activities in these regions, then you should register a company in New Zealand and open an account for a company in New Zealand.
What you need to set up a company in New Zealand?
Turning to our company, you will receive an assistance in registering a New Zealand company. To register a new company or to accept an existing company for servicing in New Zealand, we need:
- A notarized copy of the passport of the founder (a beneficiary) in English or with a translation;
- A copy of the passport of the Director(s) in English or with a translation (if the Director is not the Founder);
- A confirmation of addresses for Directors and Founders̆ (a bill for light, telephone, Internet, utilities) in English or with translation.
We will accompany in the preparation of a set of documents.
If you want to register a trust in New Zealand, then, in addition to above certificates, you will need:
- Settlor data;
- Beneficiary data.
In some cases, certified copies of the originals or additional documents may be required.
Is there a need for a financial reporting, if a businessman decided to register a company in New Zealand:
According to requirements of New Zealand regulators, each company, registered in New Zealand, is required to have copies of main documents at the registration office. It is not necessary to file financial statements.
What documents will you receive after registration:
- a Certificate of Incorporation;
- a Company Extract (an Extract from the registry);
- a Company Constitution (a Charter);
- Directors Resolution to form company and assign officers &. Shareholders resolution to form a company;
- a Power of Attorney;
- a contract with a nominee director for VIP service and legal services.
- Nominee Director Resignation Letter (signed, no date);
- Shares Certificate;
- IRD Number (if required);
- Trust Declaration.
In addition, specific documents are provided, depending on the registered structure and a type of activity.
How to register a company in New Zealand and open an account with a New Zealand bank?
Turning to experienced lawyers of our company, you can quickly become the owner of a business in New Zealand. This jurisdiction is an excellent choice for those, who are looking for the access to markets of China, Australia, the United States and others.
You can learn more details by contacting us, using any form of feedback.