Estonia (a full name is the Republic of Estonia) is a progressive state. The stable political and economic situation, as well as a membership in the European Union create excellent conditions for a business development. Many entrepreneurs seek to register a company in Estonia, since in this jurisdiction this type of activity is regulated at the legislative level.
What does the Estonian cryptocurrency exchange license give to a modern entrepreneur?
- The ability to exchange cryptocurrencies without the participation of third parties.
- Creating an electronic wallet.
- New business contacts.
- A high level of the reputation among partners and customers.
Why you should choose Estonia?
We advise you to choose this Baltic country, because state authorities have officially recognized the following:
- Bitcoin is an alternative to fiat money and other means of payment.
- Bitcoin is a means of payment.
- Token is an ICO financial instrument in Estonia.
Registering a company in Estonia under cryptocurrencies
To set up a company in Estonia under cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to take into account and observe following nuances:
- A registered capital is from 2,500 euros.
- The term for obtaining a license in Estonia: one and a half months (if you have the e-resident card).
- When registering a company and a license, a personal presence is not required.
If you want to obtain a license for a crypto exchanger in Estonia quickly and efficiently, then contact team of our company for the professional help. We will provide accompanying services at each stage of registration.
What is included in the paperwork?
- A preparation of articles of association and regulations in accordance with the Estonian law.
- Full services for obtaining a license in Estonia.
- Filling out documents and applications for a license.
- A representation of the company on the basis of a power of attorney before state authorities.
- The analysis and recommendations for amending the business plan to meet all requirements of the local regulator, which must be submitted to obtain a license.
- In addition, experienced specialists of our company will be able to help with such additional services like:
- Registering the e-residence in Estonia (suitable for every businessman, who is not a resident of the Republic of Estonia). This procedure will take approximately 21 days. The state duty is 100 euros.
- A help with drafting AML.
- A consulting on all nuances of doing business in Estonia.
How to obtain a cryptocurrency license in Estonia?
If you want to practice ICO in Estonia, you should know how this process looks like:
- To get an e-resident card. Fill out the application on the website: https://apply.gov.ee/, wait 3 weeks.
- We submit the information on your receipt of an e-resident card, help in registering a company under an ICO in Estonia for a local resident (in this case, we can open a bank account in Estonia before obtaining a license) and assist in re-registering a company on you, after receiving the e-resident card.
What documents will be needed in order to register a company for a cryptocurrency exchange in Estonia?
- The information, that you have applied for an e-resident card (if we submit, it is not necessary);
- A notarized copy of the passport of the beneficiary (beneficiaries);
- A notarized photocopy of the bank statement;
- A business plan. This document should include the information, that you plan to conduct crypto activities in Estonia.
- We can request additional documents from you.
- After registering the company, we will send an application to obtain a license for crypto exchange in Estonia.
To register a company in Estonia successfully, contact YB Case. The established contacts and many years of experience give us the opportunity to resolve any issue quickly and efficiently.