Liechtenstein is a small principality, which with the beginning of the 50s has turned into an economically stable state. Registering a fund in Liechtenstein is one of the most profitable investments in international activities.
One of the main advantages for entrepreneurs, who want to open an investment fund in Liechtenstein, is the highest level of confidentiality. Establishing an investment fund in Liechtenstein can be a reasonable solution to optimize financial risks.
- Closing economic ties with Switzerland and a membership in the European Economic Area;
- A stable legal and social system;
- Transparent, reliable legal framework;
- A liberal economic policy;
- A business-friendly operating environment;
- The modern infrastructure.
- to register the Collective Investment Fund for Transferable Securities (UCITS) in Liechtenstein;
- to register an Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) in Liechtenstein;
- to open an Investment Enterprise (IU) in Liechtenstein.
Registering an investment fund in Liechtenstein takes from 5 business days.
- No value added tax;
- A corporate tax is 12,5%, minimum 1,800 CHF.
Deciding to establish an investment fund in Liechtenstein in the legal form of IUA or AIFMA, you need to increase a capital within 12 months to the level of 1,250,000 EUR. The registration of an investment company in Liechtenstein (IU) does not provide for share capital requirements.
The regulatory authority of the investment fund must be located in Liechtenstein. The depositary is required to be deposited in the banks of Liechtenstein. Setting up an investment fund in Liechtenstein in the form of the Collective Investment Fund for Transferable Securities (UCITS) does not provide for investments in precious stones or alternative investments.
An investment fund in Liechtenstein must be registered in the Commercial Register, after obtaining approval for work from the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority (FMA).
Our team have analyzed options for registering a fund in Liechtenstein. We can provide you with our professional advice on opening an investment fund in Liechtenstein, and, also, we will help you to open a corporate account in Liechtenstein.
A price is from 15,000 EUR