Sharjah company formation enables rapid commercial interests and offers entrepreneurs and companies a multifunctional subsystem. International investors are welcome to engage in a variety of commercial sectors. Government agencies are employing a variety of strategies to make the country's business environment more appealing to investors. As a result, entrepreneurs seeking opportunities for growth in this region are increasingly interested in establishing a business in Sharjah.
Benefits of Sharjah Company Formation for Entrepreneurs
The UAE has one of the most developed markets in the world, and establishing a company in Sharjah is one of the most profitable ways to enter it. The following are the primary advantages of this solution:
- Because of its advantageous geographic location, close to the international airport and the associated Persian Gulf ports, the emirate is becoming as popular as Dubai.
- The developed free enterprise system attracts entrepreneurs to launch a start-up in Sharjah.
- A bilingual skilled workforce is available.
- The availability of office and housing space.
- Transport and financial infrastructure are well developed.
- There is no import/export taxation.
- The right to complete income and capital repatriation.
- The ability to incorporate a company in Sharjah with 100% foreign ownership.
- There are no restrictions on currency, quotas, or trade barriers.
- The availability of effective state assistance.
- The presence of several domestic and foreign banks, as well as a well-developed communication system.
Sharjah legal entity registration
Choosing an organizational structure is the first step in creating a business. The main legal forms are as follows:
- An LLC is formed in Sharjah.
- Sharjah partner company registration
- Municipal customer service representative
- Establishment of a Sharjah stock company
- The establishment of a division in Sharjah.
Sharjah enrollment of a continental firm
Opening a company on the continent in this jurisdiction which includes geographic regions specially designated by UAE public bodies for business reasons, will be a profitable option for quasi investors. The mainland firm is an onshore company licensed by the respective emirate's DED. Such a business is able to be pursued in the local market as well as outside the UAE.
In the emirates, the mainland provides the most benefits that the country can provide to businesses. As a result, the mainland is in high demand among entrepreneurs looking to establish a firm in Sharjah. But keep in mind that there are some ground rules that must be followed. One such requirement is that a UAE citizen hold 51 percent of the total equity of any commercial entity, excluding the following:
- Commercial activity that is entirely owned by foreigners.
- The company is in a free zone.
- Collaboration between GCC firms and the UAE National Community.
- Commercial activity with solely local ownership.
Commercial and industrial licenses necessitate the involvement of a local partner to act as a liaison with government departments. Professional License - We require a service agent who will have no ownership in the company and will be compensated annually for their services. If you want to provide professional services and your company is owned by an expat, you must obtain a professional license in Sharjah. The capital required to register an LLC on the mainland in Sharjah is $40,840 USD.
Establishment of a company in a Sharjah free trade zone
The following are the primary factors that allow you to register a company in the Sharjah Free Trade Zone at a competitive price:
- Office and warehouse space that is fully equipped.
- Рrofessional labor force.
- advantages for SMEs.
SAIF-Zone is an industrial center, an emirate, and one of the main business areas, offering an accelerated and simplified process for processing licenses, visas for investor staff, and the chance to enjoy cheap energy and labor. Registration of a logistics company with SAIF in Sharjah is a profitable option because it allows you to work with 2 billion Middle Eastern and North African consumers (MENA).
Establishment of a company in the Hamria FZ
In comparison to other FZs in the Emirate, enrolling a firm with an HFZA in Sharjah is a low-cost option. Perhaps because there is no taxation and the right to repatriate profits exists. As the emirates' main industrial base, FZ is strategically located between three continents.
NW Hamria legal entities include the following:
- FZ Establishment (FZE): A company with only one shareholder.
- FZ Company (FZC): a business with 2 to 5 shareholders.
- A branch of a foreign or domestic company.
The following are the primary benefits of establishing a business in the Hamriyah Free Zone:
- Foreign ownership is 100%.
- Profits are repatriated in full.
- The environment is completely tax-free.
- Land lease for 25 years with the possibility of extending for the same period.
- Transportation and communication networks have been developed.
- Affordability of living expenses.
- International personnel could be hired.
Formation of a business under the US Regional Trade Center FTA
USARTC is a trade center that provides modern economic solutions for corporate expansion. The center facilitates trade between US and UAE enterprises and MENA regional buyers. The USARTC offers a broad array of services, including business consulting, logistics, import/export, conferencing, business organization, and scaling.
The following advantages are associated with registering a business with USARTC in Sharjah:
- CIT is zero percent.
- There are no import/export taxes.
- There are no restrictions on currency.
- Possibility of acquiring complete ownership of a foreign company.
- US business assistance.
- Services that are adaptable and customizable to meet the needs of the customer.
- The MENA market has low entry barriers.
- Having a direct presence in the area.
Registration of a company in Sharjah's publishing house free zone
SPC was the world's first concept for a free zone dedicated solely to the global publishing and printing industries. The primary goal of SPC is to assist businesses in easily establishing a presence in the emirates. Companies can conduct any business activity related to the publishing and printing industries here.
Advantages of establishing a business with SPC in Sharjah:
- A fine-grained, fully government-supported ecosystem for the flourishing of the publishing and printing industries.
- Low office space prices for investors looking to start a business in Sharjah Publishing City.
- The presence of a leasing agreement for a period of 25 years with the option of extending it.
- Obtaining a trading license in a single day.
- SPC firms can hire entirely foreign workers.
- Import/export, no income tax.
- Low-cost labor.
- Complete ownership and income repatriation
- Employees of any company in the SPC area can use local sponsor services and apply for electronic visas.
Company formation in Sharjah Media City
The goal of establishing SHAMS was to establish a developed media center on a global scale. FZ has over 200 different types of activities.
The following are the primary benefits of establishing a company in SHAMS in Sharjah:
- Foreign ownership is 100 percent.
- Income repatriation in its entirety.
- Import and export duties are zero percent.
- For the next 50 years, there will be no CIT.
- Remote company registration in Sharjah is possible.
- Low-cost labor and a relatively simple recruitment process.
Options for Company Formation at SHAMS Sharjah:
- Registration LLC - separates the obligations of the enterprise from the responsibility of the owners and shareholders.
- Establishment of a branch - the profits and losses of the branch will be the parent organization's corresponding profits and losses.
Creating a company in SRTI Park
SRTI Park is attempting to create an atmosphere conducive to inventiveness and industrialization through developed technology and high assistance.
This free zone's primary development objectives include:
- Establishment of an innovation ecosystem to encourage research and development.
- SRTI Park research directions Priorities are critical for Sharjah and the UAE as a whole.
Advantages of establishing a business in the SRTI Park free zone:
- Foreign ownership is 100%.
- Economical licensing and premises rental.
- CIT is completely exempted.
- Access to a talented group of professionals and students from University City.
- Import and export duties are zero percent.
- Access to domestic, regional, and international markets.
- Capital and profit repatriation freedom
- Fast business start-up.
- Collaboration between academia and industry is being developed.
Sharjah company incorporation: popular activities
Non-resident investors typically register their companies in the shipping, commerce, import, and export industries. The rationale for choosing Sharjah as the company's location is its strategic location, which also connects some of the major trading areas. Another aspect of attracting foreign investment is the government's growth and implementation of new legislation.
The procedure for establishing a business in Sharjah
- The firm's choice of business activity.
- Selecting a standard structure for Sharjah company integration.
- Submission of an application to the DED for enrollment under the proposed name and notarization of the MoA.
- Confirmation of payment of royalty fees, granting the right to receive a Sharjah trading permit.
- Acquiring preparatory authorization.
- Establishing a corporate account with a UAE bank.
- Enrollment with the Department of Labor.
Why should you start a business in Sharjah?
Sharjah attracts foreign investors and institutional frameworks that recognize the value of offerings, global trade, and production in assisting the UAE economy. This is the third-largest and most advanced emirate. This is one of the few jurisdictions with connectivity to the Persian Gulf on both the eastern and western sides. For more information or to request a consultation on Sharjah's trading regulations, contact YB Case specialists.
Our company's services for starting a business in Sharjah include, among other things, assistance in the preparation of corporate documentation and coordination with local authorities, as well as advice on intellectual property protection in the UAE.
The bare minimum of documents is as follows:
- details on shareholders and directors;
- proof of residency;
- name of the company;
- MOA and AOA notarized;
- registration certificate with no objections;
- Certificate of capital investment.
Additional information may be requested by local regulators.