Belize is one of the most dynamically developing zones in Central America. If you deciding to open a Belize company, you can call our experts for legal assistance!
Belize is a classic jurisdiction, where registered companies are fully exempt from taxes, if they do not operate in Belize.
Set up a company in Belize without personal presence - advantages:
- Remote registration of business in Belize requires exemption from payment of taxes - regardless of where the income was received.
- No taxes for open companies, that do not operate in Belize.
- Belize has created optimal conditions for entrepreneurs that can open a company in Belize in any type of business.
- The financial services is well developed in this country.
- Director’s or shareholder’s personal data is in a closed register (third parties do not have access to this information without the appropriate decision of the local court).
- The founders may issue shares for an amount exceeding the real value of the enterprise’s assets
- The legal arrangement is based on British law, which attracts investors who decided to set up a company in Belize and manage the business remotely.
- For founders who wish to register a business in Belize, there are no currency restrictions.
- The political situation in the country is stable.
There is no need to visit a country if you are interested in setting up a business in Belize. Mandatory presence of an agent with a licence, that gives the right to conduct activities in the territory of the state. To register a company in Belize, you need at least 1 director and 1 shareholder. To their nationality and residence, there are no special requirements. These individuals can be both physical and legal.
Registering a company in Belize remotely:
- Only 1 director / shareholder is required if you want to open a company in Belize without a personal presence.
- For opening an enterprise in Belize remotely, there are no requirements for the appointment of local directors / shareholders.
- The presence of a secretary is not mandatory.
- The cost of registration of a company in Belize is quite low.
- Belize is one of the safest jurisdictions for starting a business overseas. The secrecy of information is fixed by law.
- Companies are exempt from any reporting requirements, including an annual audit.
- There is only an estimated authorized capital - 50 000 USD. It is not mandatory.
- The registered company in Belize is allowed to engage in any type of activity, a special license is needed only for banking, insurance, trust activity.
- If you are interested in registering a business in Belize, you need a local registration office and an agent.
YB Case qualified experts will provide legal advice in setting up a Belize company or opening a business account in Belize.