Which kinds of enterprises can be enlisted in Greece
When electing to establish a corporation in Greece, pursue erudite counsel from the seasoned personnel of YB Case. We shall furnish you with counsel and reinforcement at each juncture of the procedure.
You shall savor a plethora of fiscal advantages should you enlist any of the subsequent corporate categories:
- Joint Stock Company.
- Limited liability company.
- General partnership.
- Limited partnership.
- A branch of a foreign company.
- Foreign company.
Enrollment of a confined accountability corporation in Greece
To enroll an LLC in Hellas, the inaugural measure is to communicate with our personnel. We shall elucidate to you comprehensively the procedure for enlisting the enterprise.
In order to register a company in Greece in 2023, it is necessary to
- domicile recorded in the land's domain;
- sanctioned resources of no less than 4500 Euros;
- declaration of quotas for every contributor in the authorised funds;
- quantity of contributors: at least 1;
- least quantity of bookkeepers: 1;
- administrator of the corporation (should possess an identification numeral).
Enrollment of a co-partnership corporation
To enroll a communal capital corporation in Greece you require:
- opt for a designation that pertains to the endeavor;
- expound upon the enterprise's undertakings;
- compose articles of incorporation;
- enroll office premises within the nation;
- possess a requisite capital of 60,000 Euros;
- particularize the stock ownership of the stakeholders in the authorized capital;
- minimal tally of stakeholders: one;
- governing council: between three to seven individuals (each must hold a fiscal identifier);
- two financial practitioners;
- delineate the duration for which you have resolved to register a public limited company in Greece (it can be subsequently prolonged).
Subsequent to receiving the complete dossier of records, our staff can offer assistance in acquiring preliminary consent for the firm's designation. You shall be necessitated to remit a seal duty to the National Bank (1% of the authorized capital). Subsequently follows the tendering of the Articles of Confederation to the dedicated service for its enrollment and the settlement of the capital accumulation levy, amounting to 1% of the authorized capital sum, to the National Bank.
VAT number and bank account
To enroll a Greek enterprise, it is likewise imperative to secure a VAT (Value Added Tax) numeral and commence a Hellenic financial institution account (to attribute the allotment principal to the corporate ledger).
Kindly reach out to our personnel for further particulars.
Subsequent to our assistance in procuring an exhaustive compilation of records substantiating the corporation's presence (designation, articles of incorporation, corporate data, fiscal identifier, portrayal of the company's pursuits, etc.), you shall have the capability to conduct global commerce within the nation.