Marshall Islands are located in the Pacific Ocean and associated with the USA. The currency is USD. Many businessmen want to register a company in the Marshall Islands because of favorable conditions.
Benefits of establishing companies in the Republic of Marshall Islands
- A company registration is possible within 1 day;
- You don’t need to pay a tax, if activities are carried out outside the country;
- There is no need for accounting and auditing;
- The minimum package of documents for registration.
What you need to set up a company in the Marshall Islands
In order to register an IBC in the Marshall Islands, you need to contact YB Case. Experienced specialists will advise and provide support at all stages of registration. In addition, they will provide professional assistance in preparing all the necessary documents for the company.
IF THE COMPANY IS REGISTERED AS A PRIVATE ENTREPRENEUR, YOU NEED TO PREPARE:
- a notarized copy of the passport;
- any document, that confirms the place of residence (preferably a bank statement in English with a wet seal of the bank).
If the company is registered with a legal entity:
- A package of statutory documents for the company under the apostille + a certificate or the extract to confirm the existence of the company at the moment (the last document is not older than 3 months);
- A package of documents for an individual - the director of the company (indicated in the paragraph above).
Prerequisites for opening a company in the Marshall Islands are:
- a director is at least 1;
- a shareholder is at least 1;
- the presence of a legal address;
- the availability of a local agent (licensed).
The name of the company should not coincide with those already registered. It must be written in Latin letters. The legal form of the company indicates after the name.
Is it possible to register A FIRM in the Marshall Islands remotely?
Yes, such an opportunity exists. If you want to set a commercial firm in the Marshall Islands remotely, then call us at the contact numbers indicated on the website, and we will provide you with advice on all the details.
What else you need to know, if you want to open a company in the Marshall Islands:
- There is no exchange control.
- The company is exempt from a tax.
- A registered capital is from 50 000 USD (a conditional capital), making is not obligatory.
- No double tax treaties signed.
- Bearer Shares are allowed.
- Documents can be stored anywhere in the world.
- Shares without a par value announcement are permitted.
Business in the Republic of Marshall Islands
The state authorities created comfortable conditions for doing business in the Marshall Islands. The quick registration procedure of the company, as well as the ability to not pay taxes in the republic, attract hundreds of foreign investors annually, which are focused on international activities.
If you also want to open a company quickly, we recommend you paying attention to this state and to register an IBC in the Marshall Islands.
Would you like to do business abroad: to register a company in Europe and to open an account in Europe or in Asia? - Find out more details from our experts.
The information posted in the article is current at the time of its publication.
Please, check with our specialists for possible solutions for your business.