RAKEZ FZ is a young zone, created in 2017 by the government of Ras Al Khaimah to regulate and manage the facilities of RAK FTZ free trade zone and RAKIA Investment Department. This Free Zone offers favorable investment and competitive prices.
Currently, this destination is more than 14,500 international companies representing, more than 100 countries of the world, more than 50 sectors of the economy.
RAKEZ is ideal for those, who want to set up a business in UAE with minimal costs and enjoy the amenities (the ability to obtain permits in UAE for a variety of activities, a variety of premises, available lands for rent), which this FZ provides.
- A trade in services and goods;
- The establishment of companies in Ras Al Khaimah in the field of educational services;
- A general trade;
- An individual/professional occupation;
- Production activities;
- An entertainment.
- virtual and ready rooms;
- territories for production;
Production in Ras Al Khaimah (RAKEZ) accounts for 26% of total GDP. What is remarkable RAKEZ?
- the access to diverse natural resources;
- favorable conditions for the creation of production;
- a corporate tax is 0%;
- 100% renewal of funds;
- an opportunity to conclude a contract with a local agent;
- lack of state control of monetary funds;
- no customs duties on re-exported products;
- a free hiring;
- a creation of firms inside and outside the free zone;
- a wide range of additional services;
- the access to markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East.
- FZ-LLC (t 1 to 50 shareholders);
- A branch office of a local company;
- A foreign subsidiary;
for individuals: an application for registration and license; an application for events on the site; applications for membership in the Chamber of Commerce, for registration with the Department of Economic Development; color xerox versions of the passports of the shareholders, the general director, copies of the entry visa; Family Book and Emirates ID of the UAE shareholder or local agent; a business plan.
for legal entities: an application; color photocopies of the passports of shareholders, the general director, director; the entry visa; the decision of the board of directors to set up a company in RAKEZ and the appointment of the general director; commercial plan; a photocopy of the current license, MOA and AOA; a certificate of office; the extract from the corporate registry.
Redomiciliation is possible for any type of company (offshore/FZ) in RAKEZ. 2 additional options are also possible to avoid an audit/certification of documents:
- To open a brunch in UAE;
- To open a new company in UAE FZ with the same name;
You can rent a room or warehouse for doing business in Ras Al Khaimah. Experienced specialists will provide you with detailed information how register a company in RAKEZ in the best way.