CardPay payment system is licensed by the Central Bank as an EMI. Opening an account in the CardPay payment system allows customers to make payments through all banking channels.
CardPay is a popular European payment system, licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, which governs all banking organizations of the jurisdiction. CardPay LTD is a large financial company, managing this payment system, whose main activity is exclusively focused on such areas as:
- E-Commerce (companies, whose services are paid by customers with payment cards on their homepage);
- IT and Internet (software development, mobile apps, online marketing, online game development, web development/design, etc.);
- Technological Innovations (Lifescience and Healthcare technologies).
CardPay LTD was founded in 2009 with the goal of developing an Internet business, and today is an active member of UnionPay International, Mastercard Europe and VISA Europe.
CardPay services and key benefits
Cardpay payment system will be the best choice for those, who want to open an account for the IT company, as all its services are intended to provide the most comfortable work in IT-technologies and related areas. If you decide to open an account in Cardpay remotely, you can use the following services:
- To open a multicurrency bank account (IBAN) for a company;
- To take advantage of a favorable exchange rate;
- To connect a card processing (accepting payments made by customers with VISA/Mastercard payment cards on a website on the Internet);
- To open an account in 9 major currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CZK, HUF and others);
- To make payments, using SWIFT, SEPA, TARGET and others;
- To use the services of a personal manager for carrying out operations with your account.
Those who plan to open an account in the CARDPAY payment system are advised to familiarize themselves with its key advantages:
- CardPay was created by leading experts in IT business, which allows to achieve a maximum level of understanding and greatly facilitate a work of IT clients with the payment system.
- More than 9 years of stable work and a presence of over 200 employees in Europe, the Russian Federation and the USA;
- There are no requirements for a minimum balance in the account, which is convenient for registering IT startups in Cyprus;
- Opening an account in the CardPay will provide a high level of confidentiality (DigiPass issuance), as well as a reliable protection of assets;
- A client has an opportunity of 24-hour and 7-day access to account management through the Internet banking system.
For those, who intend to open an account in the CardPay remotely, we suggest familiarizing yourself with the tariffing conditions in more detail.
- Standard rates
A price list for customers, who want to open an account for an IT company or a company, specializing in the field of E-Commerce and Technological Innovations:
- CardPay account opening costs 350 EUR. Fast account opening (in 24 hours) costs 700 EUR;
- An additional account costs 100 EUR;
- An active account maintenance costs 58 EUR/month;
- An account closure costs 100 EUR;
- Receiving DigiPass costs 75 EUR;
- A connection to Internet banking is free;
- A registration of a new Internet banking user costs 60 EUR;
- CardPay card payments are Free. To another card from a CardPay is 5 EUR;
- Outgoing payments in EUR within the EU/EEA are from 50 EUR. Outside the EU/EEA are from 70 EUR;
- Outgoing payments in USD are 0,1% commission for the amount from 100 to 400 EUR.
- Preferential rates
If the activities of clients are not associated with high risk, they have an opportunity to take advantage of reduced rates:
- A connection to Internet banking is free;
- An active account maintenance costs 20 EUR/month;
- An inactive account maintenance costs 30 EUR/month;
- Outgoing payments in EUR within the EU/EEA countries are from 25 EUR. Outside the EU/EEA are from 50 EUR;
- Outgoing payments in USD are 0,1% commission for the amount from 60 to 350 EUR.
It is important to consider
Opening an account in the CardPay payment system is available for European, Hong Kong, Singaporean companies, as well as for enterprises, registered in OECD countries (except partnerships).
A standard term for opening a current account is 5-10 days from the receipt of a full set of documents. A quick account opening in 1-2 days is also available.
A preparation of documents
To open an account in the CardPay payment system remotely, you will need to prepare and submit these documents:
- Beneficiary data (personal documents + a receipt for payment of utility bills for determining a place of residence);
- Documents for the enterprise (statutory and registration);
- A detailed description of the business (a plan, partners, a structure, activity).
How to open an account with CardPay LTD?
We recommend you contacting YB Case and request qualified advice on opening accounts in payment systems. We actively cooperate with the financial company CardPay LTD and are ready to provide you with a full range of support services in opening an account in the CardPay payment system. We also assist in registering companies in Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong and other prestigious jurisdictions.