Kazakhstan (the full name of the Republic of Kazakhstan) is a country that is in the center of Eurasia. The state is developing at an incredible pace and is of great interest to international entrepreneurs. Here there are representative offices of large companies that are world famous. Such spheres as industry, banking, agriculture, nuclear energy, tourism, foreign trade and so on are rapidly growing. If you want to register a company in Kazakhstan or open an account in Kazakhstan, then a banking institution such as Bank CenterCredit will be a good option.
Bank InformationBank CenterCredit is a Kazakh licensed bank. It was created in 1988. The headquarters is in Almaty. Since 2000 it is a member of the Association of International Services VISA. The Bank provides services to small and medium-sized businesses. It has many branches and offices all over the country and abroad. If you decide to open a bank account in Kazakhstan, our experts will conduct qualified advice on opening accounts in Kazakhstan, provide support at all stages of this procedure, and help you to prepare all necessary documentation.
Provisional list of documents in order to open an account in Bank CenterCredit.
- The document of the beneficiary, which will confirm the identity.
- The beneficiary's document, which will confirm the place of residence.
- Company Registration Documents.
- The description of activity.
- The description of the structure of the company.
- The description of sources of income.
Bank employees can request additional documents.
Internet bankingIf you decide to open an account in Kazakhstan, Bank CenterCredit will provide you with the opportunity to manage accounts remotely. You will be able to control your assets and carry out any operations 24 hours a day and from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.
In addition, it is possible to connect SMS notifications and notifications that will come to your mail.
- Opening a corporate account in Bank CenterCredit: (institution fee) is about 10 USD.
- Closing of the account (fee of the institution) is about 20 USD.
- Account maintenance per month is about 6 USD.
- If your account has no transactions during the year, the monthly service fee is 32 USD.
- Transfers within the organization is 0 USD.
- BEN. In addition to payments in Russian rubles. The commission of all banks is paid by the beneficiary, including the commission of the sender's bank (the commission of the sender's bank is withheld from the transfer amount at the time of sending it and in the transfer currency) and the beneficiary's bank commission, VAT is not charged.
- Transfer of BEN 0,2% - 0,22% of the payment amount.
- SHA. In addition to payments in Russian rubles. The sender pays the commission of the sending bank in a separate amount, the commission of all other banks, including the beneficiary's bank commission, is paid by the beneficiary.
- Translation SHA - 0,22% of the payment amount.
- OUR, except currencies of the CIS countries. The sender pays the commission of all banks (including the sender's bank) in a separate amount, there are no deductions from the transfer amount, VAT is not charged.
- Translation of OUR - 0,45% -55% of the payment amount.
- OUR, in the currencies of the CIS countries. The sender pays the commission of all banks (including the sender's bank) in a separate amount, there are no deductions from the transfer amount, VAT is not charged.
- Transfer in the currencies of the CIS countries, OUR - 0,15% - 0,18% of the payment amount.