The establishment of a business or buying real estate involves opening bank accounts in the jurisdiction of your choice. In recent years, this service has become even more popular. It is worth noting that opening a corporate account requires careful preparation of legal documents.
Opening an account with Bank of East Asia (BEA) is considered as a profitable solution among entrepreneurs, who intend to register a company in Hong Kong SAR.
BEA serving customers throughout Mainland China, in the USA and the UK. It is Hong Kong’s 3rd largest bank, which include 69 branches, 54 SupremeGold centers and 11 i-Financial centers.
If you are going to register a business in Hong Kong, our experts propose you professional advice on the corporate account opening with Bank of East Asia.
Bank benefitsOpening an account with BEA is a good option for the following reasons:
- Over 100 years of stable operation.
- The first bank with Chinese capital in Hong Kong.
- Bank staff totals more than 10 thousand people.
- About 180 branches in Hong Kong, China, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Its services are: asset management, commercial banking, insurance, lending, SME banking, the opening of merchant accounts, investment solutions.
- BEA is equipped with innovative digital money management devices in today's paperless banking environment.
- The bank’s subsidiaries are developing new insurance products.
- The Bank and its subsidiaries are actively developing the financing of know-how exchange projects in the field of electronic banking, foreign trade and microfinance.
- A presence of an English-language interface.
TariffsThose, who intend to open an account with Bank of East Asia, should familiarize themselves with the following tariffs:
- Crediting funds to the account: a limit is 1 million HKD (approximately 115,000 EUR) per day. Large receipts of funds are discussed individually;
- An initial deposit is 10 thousand HKD (1,150 EUR);
- A fee for opening an account is 400 HKD (45 EUR);
- A fee for each online transfer of funds is 100 HKD (12 EUR);
- A fee for crediting funds to the account is 65 HKD (8 EUR);
- A fixed monthly fee is 150 HKD (18 EUR), with an average daily balance of less than 10 thousand HKD (1,147 EUR).
Important nuancesWhen deciding to open an account with BEA (Hong Kong), pay attention to the following:
- To open an account in Hong Kong you are not required to have a registered Chinese company;
- You can open a bank account with Hong Kong banks with a personal visit;
- A cost of competent assistance is 7 500 EUR;
- Terms of opening an account are 4-6 weeks.
If you have any questions, we recommend you ordering personal advice on opening an account with a Chinese bank from YB Case team.
You can order support services at the contacts, listed on the website.