If there is a need to open an account with a bank of Portugal, then it will be a very profitable solution to open a corporate account with Millennium BCP (Portugal). It is the largest private bank in Portugal. Its headquarters are in Oeiras, Greater Lisbon. It has almost 4,3 million customers worldwide, more than 695 branches in Portugal.
What does it take to open a corporate account with Millennium Bank?To open an account, you must consider, that a company must be registered in the European Union and have a registered address in Portugal. It is worth noting, that non-resident companies can open a bank account in Portugal only with a personal presence, and resident companies can open an account with Millennium Bank (Portugal) remotely.
A list of required documents includes:
- A company Charter;
- A certificate of registration (or other document, confirming a registration of the company);
- An extract from the registry (not older than 6 months);
- Share certificates;
- A document, confirming the appointment of a director.
Internet banking at Millennium Bank (Portugal)If you plan to open a corporate account in Portugal, please note that this bank offers the installation of a mobile application, which allows the client to access (and manage) his account via the Internet from anywhere in the world. A commission for bank services, when using Internet banking, is reduced by 1,5-2 times.
- An account maintenance is 18 EUR/quarter;
- Opening a Millennium BCP account is free of charge;
- SEPA transfers: the first 50,000 EUR for transfers are included in the price, then a cost of the transfer is from 1 to 19.5 EUR, depending on the amount of the transfer. If an urgent payment is required, a fee of 19 EUR is charged;
- SWIFT transfers (all currencies): 0,2%, not less than 19,23 EUR, not more than 105,77 EUR. If an urgent payment is required, a fee of 25 EUR will be charged;
- Additional features: transfers through the Telex system;
- The terms of the money transfer are 1-2 days;
- The account can be opened in the following currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, GBP, ISK, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, TRY, USD, ZAR.